so i think we shut down starbucks....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Andreas Sukov, Nov 27, 2008.

1. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

yesterday i was with my gf and we were in starbucks in an upstairs part. being that her parents were in and a very strict about these things we couldnt go to her house. (mine was 50 minutes away and we didnt have the money to buy her a ticket) we were both extremely horny and after ppl left, we were alone. i was so hard and she pulled my cock out and started to rub it and suck after i played with her pussy for a bit. we stopped after a while after we feared ppl might be coming up and as we went down we realised that there were wet floor markers on the stairs to stop people coming up. i admit i am half bragging abuot this being that these are my first sexual experiances with my first gf but i wondered, did they shut upstairs coz of us? im not sure if there was cctv but id imagine so. what do u guys think? needless to say we may take a break from starbucks and go to costas for a while lol

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No, they probably would have asked you to leave, they probably didn't know anyone was up there.

3. D_Andreas Sukov

lol less exciting but oh well i guess you would be right

4. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    puts a new twist on get a room....that's fun and all but you should really try not to do stuff like that in public, yes it's fun when it's happening but it won't be fun when you're behind bars.....

5. dingdong

dingdong Member

LOL! :eek: Where in London was this? :tongue:

6. D_Andreas Sukov

actually in woking, where i go to college but yeah it wouldnt be fun to be in jail, especially coz it was my birthday but i guess we are little more under control now anyway coz it was kinda embarrassing justb the thought of being cought or something

7. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Want extra cream with your coffee? :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted