So I Took A Shower With My Dog...

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This weather is merciless and my poor pooch has been laying on the bed like a 40's whore w/his tongue hanging out. I felt so bad and I was going crazy from the heat so I decided we'd both get in the shower. I hemmed and hawed a bit because I didn't know if it was a weird idea or not. But we got in and I hosed him down w/some cool water and myself. Being naked in the shower with my pooch wasn't as weird as i THOT it would be. Of course tnite he had to go back in another time as he was so hot. Unfort. we don't have air conditioners so I try to make him as comfortable as possible. But I have to say I had to think twice about the two of us in the shower...in the long run I don't know why but beforehand it seemed weird! But it wasn't at all.

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i have showered with my dog before when we both needed a bath, but i wore a bathing suit, haha, i don't know if i could go nude in front of my dog, when i change in my room i put a towel or something over his head so he can't see me change haha

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HKM, if this becomes a regular practice you may want to keep some Drano or Liquid Plumber on hand to clear out the shower drain

I think it's really cute though and you are a compassionate pet guardian.

Last edited:

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I showered with a two legged friend and also a winged friend. Some of them don't like to bathe on their own. So I was in a t-shirt and he was on my shoulder. I tried to make sure he didn't get full on water. He loved it. Only did it several times. It was so, weird that my partner took at least one photo.

Strangely, the first time an old girl friend called and was told, “He's in the show Topper ( our cockerel).“ Later she said, ”Knowing you, it ain't that strange.“

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have showered with my dog before when we both needed a bath, but i wore a bathing suit, haha, i don't know if i could go nude in front of my dog, when i change in my room i put a towel or something over his head so he can't see me change haha
Why? I think your dog would totally respect your dick. But that's some crazy circ scarring on the closeups.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only way I can give my cat a bath is to take her in the shower with me. I don't do it naked though. If I did my nipples would be put in grave danger of being scratched off and I'd really like to keep them.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I've done this before. My dog ended up smelling fresh and clean and I ended up smelling like a dog.
This sounds like an unfortunate, but likely and kinda funny, outcome.

That said, my dog is a Boston terrier, and they mind the heat very much. It helps her tolerate the summer by letting her play in water occasionally. After all, she's watched me fuck, wank, lie around the house naked, and she lays down on the floor next to the shower when I get in. Why not let her get in under the tap and cool off?

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have a dog, but I bring my amazon parrot, Sammy, in the shower with me a few times a week. I ask him every day "wanna come in da showa?" Some days, he gladly steps up and I bring him in. Other days he refuses. It's rather common for parrot owners to bring their birds into the shower with them, since I've yet to meet a parrot who can operate the faucets by himself.
:)

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do this with my dog. She was a smallish Cocker Spaniel and it was the quickest, easiest way to bathe her.

Now, as for your dog coping with the heat. Dogs are not like humans - they don't release body heat through their skin, they do so through their tongue, hence his laying on the bed with his tongue hanging out. That's why dogs pant; it's how they release heat. The best thing you can do for him is keep plenty of fresh cool water in his drinking bowl. I used to give my girl ice cubes. She loved playing with them.