So I tried water pumping :x

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried water pumping for the first time today. n_n I've been pumping "normally" for around a year now but nothing compares(because it feels awesome <3). After my "session", I waited about 20 minutes, getting my mind of naughty thoughts with various activities. I measured it completely flaccid post-pump (lifting the flaccid to a parallel to the floor position) and it measured at a whopping 7 inches. The girth measured at 5.5 UNIFORMED (I'm tapered, normally). I looked at it in the mirror and my jaw dropped. D= So, limp, it was an inch under my nrmal erect length and .25 inches below my normal erect girth.

Yes, I know pumping results are temporary (unless you're dedicated to doing it often for long periods of time over years), so don't chime in with that. Anyway, I think... I might start taking my PE a bit more seriously, just to get to that flaccid size. To me, pumping reveals what potential your cock has in terms of growth through PE.

Rawr! ^o^

Any tips on what I can do for flaccid dimensions? n_n; I occassionaly stretch it but I never feel anything from that, so I don't do it often. That's about all I know for flaccid alteration aside from ADS devices (the one posted here a while back intrigues me... that tube sock one).

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any tips on what I can do for flaccid dimensions? n_n; I occassionaly stretch it but I never feel anything from that, so I don't do it often. That's about all I know for flaccid alteration aside from ADS devices (the one posted here a while back intrigues me... that tube sock one).

According to the latest trend in thinking, you shouldn't be feeling it.The requirement is a consistant stretch at minimal tension; that is, hold (pull) your cock out to its fullest extentet before tension occurs, or just starts to take hold. At one time it was thought that high tension would cause the ligs to tear and then at a lower tension they could repair in the extended state and guys have had some succes using this method. The new thinking, however, is to encourage new cells to develope by placing equal or slightly higher tension on the existing lig. This metod works too, according to some.