So I was on a farm...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Symphonic, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    ... And I saw a horses penis! Well, actually that's what I wanted to ask; now I've heard "hung like a horse" as a saying, as probably most of you have, but in recognition of the fact speaking entirely of what exudes from the sheath, or at least did when that person was cleaning the sheath ( got to see a bean of smegma too; ewwww.... ), is rather large. No, it's really large.

So, does anyone really have a penis that's 14" x 9"? That's just plain huge. I'm kind of happy I'm not the guy who has to be packin' that all day...

2. crossy

Gold Member

What is the sheath? Did you measure this horse? For some reason I have lived all these years and never saw a hard horse cock.

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Really? I mean... they just get boners according to their hormones. I don't think they need to be stimulated at all in order to just get a hard on in ANY locale or event.

My family used to run a Death Valley Burro adoption center when I was a teenager and young man. Those fuckers would just get hard whenever a warm breeze would blow on it... maybe they were thinking about Burro pussy? It is really hard to tell what an equine beast is thinking by looking at their face. They are basically expressionless and have a 24/7 poker face.

Zebras at the zoo... horses during parades... they all get hard-ons from time to time.

If you were witness to a sheath cleaning, then you most likely did NOT see the horse at full erection. 99% of horses do not find a sheath cleaning at all arousing. lol!!!

I used to have a Buckskin horse named Nacho when I was a pre-teen... and I couldn't be encouraged by any means to go anywhere near his thingy. He needed a sheath cleaning bad, but none of us in the family volunteered for that task! lol!!!

There are tons of hilarious videos on youtube with people laughing and carrying on at the sight of some poor equine beast's massive appendage.

Just search the terms on youtube and prepare to laugh your head off. :smile:

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I routinely clean my stallions sheath, it comes with the territory of owning a male horse, a stallion at that. It doesn't bother me.. it has to be done. I've done it for my girlfriends too, they all think it's really nasty and gross as my hand is buried up their sheath cleaning it out.

5. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I have still too understand why human men are the only species that differ so much down there.

Draft saved Draft deleted