1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Important Note To Our Belgian fans In de afgelopen 24 uur heeft een nieuwsbedrijf beweerd dat LPSG Sean Dhondt en Stan Van Samang heeft gelekt. Dit is fout. Het spijt me u teleur te stellen. We hebben geen lekken.

So I was playing with my GF's asshole, right....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by galaxus, Jun 8, 2010.

1. galaxus

galaxus Well-Known Member

... and she didn't even mind!!!

In fact, she liked it!!! I don't know why I did it. We were just fooling around and I wanted to do something she wouldn't expect.

She was on top of me on the couch, fooling around, and I slid my hand down the back of her pants, my finger down her ass crack and start rubbing her asshole like it was her clit.

She called me nasty and kept smiling and kissing me until we got in bed. I ask her if she wanted more. She said "Yea", so I ask her if she wanted it up the ass, and she was like "sure"

:eek::eek::eek:

We busted out the lube and did it. For me in went in real slow with no speed bumps. Not better than vaginal.... just different. She got scared so we quit with a few strokes. The best thing about it was that my dick was clean afterwards! No mess!

I'm just happy and feel special that she trusts me with her asshole.... so serious about that! LMAO

#1 galaxus, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. 43698

43698 Guest

Right on man congratulations. My wife likes to do that sometime, but I got to say I prefer pussy that was why I wanted a girl to start with. Cool story thanks for sharing.

3. Wescounty

Wescounty Active Member

Albums:
    get with it, gals love their assholes pumped, maybe you should practice with a man first, so to get the hang of it.....

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice