So I was playing with my GF's asshole, right....

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... and she didn't even mind!!!

In fact, she liked it!!! I don't know why I did it. We were just fooling around and I wanted to do something she wouldn't expect.

She was on top of me on the couch, fooling around, and I slid my hand down the back of her pants, my finger down her ass crack and start rubbing her asshole like it was her clit.

She called me nasty and kept smiling and kissing me until we got in bed. I ask her if she wanted more. She said "Yea", so I ask her if she wanted it up the ass, and she was like "sure"

:eek::eek::eek:

We busted out the lube and did it. For me in went in real slow with no speed bumps. Not better than vaginal.... just different. She got scared so we quit with a few strokes. The best thing about it was that my dick was clean afterwards! No mess!

I'm just happy and feel special that she trusts me with her asshole.... so serious about that! LMAO

Last edited:

Right on man congratulations. My wife likes to do that sometime, but I got to say I prefer pussy that was why I wanted a girl to start with. Cool story thanks for sharing.