so i was sitting on the back step...

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pissed off about stuff (what's new? :tongue:) because sitting out there makes me feel peaceful. i love nature sounds. birds, frogs, the breeze, splashes in the water. i love the sky. i love the colors. i just think nature is so beautiful.

anyway...i was watching the birds on this pile of wood in the backyard and i thought "...i wish i was a bird." i wish i had wings to fly. i love to travel, though i don't really get to all that much. beautiful scenery makes me stare in awe, and i get all emotional over it. i would love to fly over the mountains and rivers and canyons. it makes me dreamy when i think about it. :smile: i truly wish i was a bird so i could take flight and see the world.

if you could be any animal, which would you choose, and why?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dolphin. i am in love with the ocean. when i was a wee mickey i would swim out beyond the breakers until i could barely see land. then just float on the swells. if i was dolphin i could dive down and stay under the rolling blue.

the jumping and flips look like fun too.

ML

a frilled sea dragon is the close second. just because they are other worldly grace.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dolphin. i am in love with the ocean. when i was a wee mickey i would swim out beyond the breakers until i could barely see land. then just float on the swells. if i was dolphin i could dive down and stay under the rolling blue.

the jumping and flips look like fun too.

ML

a frilled sea dragon is the close second. just because they are other worldly grace.

i think it would be cool to swim with dolphins. it does seem like they have a lot of fun doing flips and stuff. :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
An otter would be a good choice, they seem to have a laid back existence. I always thought being a dolphin would be cool, but I been learning that they can have some pretty harsh societal rules and hierarchies.

I'd choose to be a Bonobo.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An otter would be a good choice, they seem to have a laid back existence. I always thought being a dolphin would be cool, but I been learning that they can have some pretty harsh societal rules and hierarchies.

I'd choose to be a Bonobo.

now that i think about it...aren't dolphins the only others that have sex for recreation? :biggrin1: