so i was sitting on the back step...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nay-nay, Jan 3, 2009.

1. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

pissed off about stuff (what's new? :tongue:) because sitting out there makes me feel peaceful. i love nature sounds. birds, frogs, the breeze, splashes in the water. i love the sky. i love the colors. i just think nature is so beautiful.

anyway...i was watching the birds on this pile of wood in the backyard and i thought "...i wish i was a bird." i wish i had wings to fly. i love to travel, though i don't really get to all that much. beautiful scenery makes me stare in awe, and i get all emotional over it. i would love to fly over the mountains and rivers and canyons. it makes me dreamy when i think about it. :smile: i truly wish i was a bird so i could take flight and see the world.

if you could be any animal, which would you choose, and why?

2. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I would seriously consider becoming a river otter, because they seem like they have such a good time splashing around, plus they sleep a lot.

3. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

hahaha! that's cute :biggrin1:

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

dolphin. i am in love with the ocean. when i was a wee mickey i would swim out beyond the breakers until i could barely see land. then just float on the swells. if i was dolphin i could dive down and stay under the rolling blue.

the jumping and flips look like fun too.

ML

a frilled sea dragon is the close second. just because they are other worldly grace.

5. canuck_pa

Gold Member

I too would like to be a bird. I often dream about being able to fly.

6. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

i think it would be cool to swim with dolphins. it does seem like they have a lot of fun doing flips and stuff. :biggrin1:

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    An otter would be a good choice, they seem to have a laid back existence. I always thought being a dolphin would be cool, but I been learning that they can have some pretty harsh societal rules and hierarchies.

I'd choose to be a Bonobo.

8. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

now that i think about it...aren't dolphins the only others that have sex for recreation? :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted