so if a size queen gets with a guy and finds out he's average?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Jun 25, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

how does she handle the situation?
    afterwards i mean. like, if she doesnt walk out right after she sees it, which i hope none of you actually do. lol

2. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

she says don't worry I have a really small clit.

3. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    My gf's good friend is a size queen i guess. She dated this guy that she really liked for about 2 months before she finally broke it off. She said he was about 6 inches and not very thick. At least she tried to make it work, but it was pretty funny when she was frustrated afterwards saying "next time if I pull them down and there's not 8 inches I am just walking away."

4. Blocko

Blocko Member

Haha, sounds like she's going to be doing a lot of walking away.

5. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't say anything about it, and just go with it. I think the average to smaller guys sort of "know" (and I don't think it's facial expressions, but other stuff). My longest lasting relationships (have only had one long term one though) were with the "larger" guys I have been with. Some of the smaller and average guys broke up with me, none of the larger guys did (I broke up with them - after being with them longer than with the average and smaller guys, or in the case of the long term relationship, we drifted into becoming friends.)

I always try to be nice though. I wouldn't want a guy making negative comments about my body, so I am considerate of his feelings and do not make negative comments about his.

6. hungtgirl

hungtgirl New Member

Albums:
    I try to be polite about it, it's not their fault anyways, but I don't go further that's why >I make sure to know beforehand.
    that doesn't apply when the right guy comes the one I could fall in love I don't reaaly care about size then , but onenightstand is a total different story
    I'm a size queen nonetheless

7. Mike0950

Mike0950 New Member

Albums:
    Don't know since I prefer size queens myself. But I've had the opposite happen too... I like a woman who's got a tone body, and sometimes when a woman strips, it's not the same. Makeup and clothes can work miracles...

By that time, it's too late to say "um... maybe not"... Usually, I'll enjoy it for what it is and then move on later.

8. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    when i was 6.75"*4.75" i entered a realtioship with a suizequeen.we have been know its other for 1 month before sex and first time was really nice.she was quite loose.the perfect fit for her pussy would be 6.25"-6.5" and i felt inadequate.also if i didn't pound her hard would'nt moan at all.then all hidden insecurities started to come out and ask silly questions like am i good?big enough etc...
    i hated my self when i did this.insecuritiesb were the reason that she left me and not my size ,even if she was a size queen.
    now i don't have this issues even if my "virgin" girlfriend that recently had sex with is really deep and quite wide.i can't feel her tight even the first time we had sex ,i could bottom her out in two positions and i am 8.9"*6.35" midgirth with an average of 6.5" total girth and the widest point at the base 6.75".well,your conclusions are yours...

9. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well.....I definitely don't say anything unless the guy bragged he was hung, ...If the guy bragged and he had a small to average sized penis, I would set him straight that his dick was not hung. If the guy I were to date never bragged nor mentioned penis size, I keep my mouth shut. Obviously when I whip out a small to average sized penis my facial expressions give it all away...the disappointment that is.

10. screwhersenseless

screwhersenseless New Member

11. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    I love the satisfaction face when she gets to find out my size and hearing some comment about it.

I like to hear it when things start to get hot and when penetration begins. When everything is over it's ok but it's not such a turn-on

12. pavement

pavement New Member

Don't walk away hosay
    you can't be killed in the UDMA
    Don't walk away

13. AshleyJel

AshleyJel New Member

Albums:
    I'd be disapointed thats all, thank god im not a size queen lol

though size is appriciated

14. Big Del

Gold Member

those articles about Janet Jackson are hysterical

15. Kassokilleri2ff

Deb, you should put a scale in your sig for girth also. It might help to end threads asking about size lol! Also i feel bad for all those poor guys you gave sour faces to! lolz.

16. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i always asked ahead of time. if he said he was large and then pulled out 6", i'd call him a liar and never see him again. like hungtgirl, you really have to find out first if it's THAT important to you!

17. readingHelpsMe

readingHelpsMe New Member

I must say being average it does sting to read posts by diamonddeb71 and lightninggirl but that being said they know what they want and if they are up front about it then fine. I guess the thing is most everybody wants to be over average and desirable by all but that will never happen in all aspects of your life, and also everybody wants to be with someone they find desirable. The only difference with people like diamonddeb71 and lightninggirl is that until the pants come off it is had to see if they will find a man desirable where as it might be easier for other features people look for.

As an aside, don't you think most men are closeted size-queens (or size-princesses) themselves as they seem to like (or be obsessed with) big dicks more than most women?

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being a size queen myself, I've seen my share of guys who boasted one thing but then turned out to be not so much. For me it depended though, if the guy was fun or cute or there was that je ne sais quoi, I'd hook up with him but it be a one time thing. :smile:

19. LemacST

Gold Member

You'd be disapointed if he was average, yet you're not a size queen? Or did you mean to say small? Because if you're disappointed about AVERAGE and not SMALL, then you're a size queen.

Draft saved Draft deleted