So if I develop a rash in jail...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suddenly feel the urge to mention that I was referring to Paris Hilton's lightning-quick stint in jail when I made this thread. Sometimes, I think I'm too subtle for my own good.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, it was the pounding part made this thread very interesting :)
I volunteer.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah there was a thread called paris hilton allready

because she's such a big dick

And maybe they sent her away so nobody would get what she had.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well she's back in jail now, wonder for how long. Seems the sheriff felt the sentance was to harsh and let her out and the judge put her back in. She may get out on good behavior, what a joke. Like Paris ever acted good.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unlikely, seeing as this is an 'exit only' door.
Famous last words. You'd be surprised how fast and easy it is to take down a man. I have seen it happen, most notably to a bruiser of a man who was a bully. Standing 6'5" and well over 200 poinds of muscle he seemed like one who would not ever get his just desserts. Then one aftenoon it happened. A guard left the cell doors open (as was the custom since we were in a minimum security facility) and he and several other guards 'disappeared'. The muscle man was set upon by at least a dozen willing participants who not only beat him half dead, they proceded to have their conjugal visits with him. 5 men were charged and sent to a maximum security facility, the muscle man spent his next month in medical. He may still be there, I was released and for whatever reason, I left completely unentered. It is in large part how one starts off. Come into the prison with an attitude and you're probably going to get hurt at some point along the way. Come in as a quiet sort, well behaved and respectful, you improve your odds for safe survival (you may still end up a victim; but the odds are decreased for it happening).

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Perhaps it would be a friction rash at the opening of your ass. :saevil:

I suddenly feel the urge to mention that I was referring to Paris Hilton's lightning-quick stint in jail when I made this thread. Sometimes, I think I'm too subtle for my own good.

Actually just the thought of the Grand Opening of your Ass eclipsed her.:moon:

:shock::yumyum::love::cool22:

I just need the red capet and the paparazzi and we'll be set.:wink: