so i'm back home in louisiana...

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and there's a big tree that fell on our house and shed. a hole in both roofs. water in the light fixture (my brother got shocked). our kitchen floor is covered in water. we tried calling the landlord but "the party you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this moment." :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

this house is a piece of shit! that is NOT an exageration. there's sooo many things that need to be fixed. we've lived in it for about 2 years now and they have yet to fix everything they said they were going to fix. we had a hole in our roof anyway (BEFORE the hurricane hit) which my dad stapled plastic over. he finally did that after our house was infested for the 3rd time in a week. :rolleyes: my mom and i just went to town with bug spray. we aren't going to pay for the shit to get fixed. we don't own it and don't plan to. can barely afford to live here anyway.

we were broke even before we evacuated. ended up using bill money for the trip, and still didn't have enough to get back home so we had to borrow money from a couple of people.

we're definetely moving out of this house as soon as possible. it's not really safe to stay in this house but we have no other choice. it's either this or sleep at the cabinet shop that my dad and brothers work at - on a cement floor. :rolleyes: think i'd rather sleep on a bed.

i'm so fucking stressed out that a blood vessel in my left eye burst. it's only ever happened to me once before.

i had so much going on before gustav, but i sort've feel like none of it matters anymore. now i've got a new set of worries. :tongue: i dunno. i go through phases. one minute i'm worried and stressed out, then the next i don't have a care in the world. i've been lost in my thoughts. haven't been talking to anyone lately. i just don't have any patience and i'm sick of being around my family (12 fucking hours packed in a pickup SUCKS!). plus the two nights at the hotel, no privacy whatsoever. i'm sort've a loner and choose not to be around people in the first place so it was frustrating for me to be around people for that long. think it was about 9 or 10 hours to get home on the way back. when i'm forced to be around people for long periods of time...and i finally get the chance to go to my room and be alone, i don't come out for like a week. i mean i do, it's just i only ever come out to eat or use the bathroom. i mostly can't stand to be around my mom for too long. we're total opposites and she's so fucking dramatic, i can't stand it. with her, it takes barely anything to annoy me/piss me off.

anyway i'm going to bed. it was a long drive. the trip sucked. but i'm glad we weren't here when the tree fell on our house, that's for sure. :eek:

i dunno what lies ahead. but i know that we won't be in this house anymore, so that alone makes me feel relieved.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm ignorant on hurricane recovery... but... won't FEMA help you out? There is red cross, FEMA and probably other agencies that are supposed to be helping you folks. I know money has been raised for victims as well. If you don't know how to locate the resources, please send me a private message and I'll see what I can find out.

Welcome home; stay safe.