So im gettin in the "game" in one week.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Apr 26, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

This year of college is almost over. I was hoping to get in the "game" up here but i been way too busy, too many classes and stuff.

So yeah it has been a while. I will say I've worked on confidence a lot up here and I am a changed guy. Ive done a lot of working out, got myself looking my best ever, got a little more educated, different perspective on life. Ive hung out with females just casually so i am more comfortable around them now (never really did this in hs).

I am not sure yet if i am looking for a relationship or just casual play but definately want to be at my prime.

Well this summer is coming and i will be back at home w/ lots of free time on my hands.

Any tips for gettin back in the game?

2. darkone

darkone Member

Albums:
    Just be yourself and have a good time. The word will get around your a great guy and the you won't have to work as hard :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice