so I'm getting married....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by steamroller05, Apr 15, 2009.

1. steamroller05

steamroller05 New Member

and that's a fact! from what I've seen, this thread will be entirely out of place on here, but I truly hope to get some legitimate feedback.

so here's the basic facts.....I'm a virgin with a penis 8" long and 5 1/2" in circumference (I'm not going to be posting pictures or anything to prove it, just accept it. I know it's not a ridiculous claim anyway), and my bride to be (we're not engaged yet, but we've already talked about it and know it's a year or more down the road, but I want to get this out there now so I have plenty of time to get replies) is only 5' 1" and amazing.

We are, for reasons religious and just plain pragmatic, waiting till we are married to have sex. Trust me, it's going to take all the will and cunning I posses to make it there, but we will make it. We've already fooled around making out and stuff. I've even made her climax on several occasions just rubbing her clitoris through her jeans, so it may seem odd that I am even asking this question, but....

How can I make our first time as painless and pleasurable as possible for her???

I know that scientifically, a female's height doesn't have anything to do with the size of her vagina, but I know that no matter what, 8" by 5 1/2" isn't going to go down all that easy. So that's what I want from you. Men: what have you done/do to make sex easier on the girl. Women: if you lost your virginity to a large penis, what was it like? what could have made it better? or even if you weren't a virgin.

I know that I'm going to get mostly post along the lines of "just @%$# her brains out and make her squeal" or "make her take it all the first time, and then she won't have a choice from then on" but I'm truely hoping to get some sound advice on this. I know that not all of the members here are juvenille pricks.

I'm sure this whole thing makes me seem like I'm asking for your help while trying to stay "above" you in some way. Trust me, I'm not. I'm as flawed as the rest of us. So beyond my request, make this thread what you want it to be. Political, Religious, Emotional, Whimsical....all banter is desire. The fact is that I love to just talk (particularly in text format) about eveything.

Thanks for your help!

also, I won't get very detailed at all about it, but I will tell you how it goes when we finally do the deed, woot woot!:biggrin1:

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You should post this in the Woman's Issues section to get more females to respond.
    From what I understand, the first time for a woman is usually painful anyway. She needs to have sex a few times to "break in" and start to really enjoy it.

Now you are adding the complications of a possible size mismatch. Good thing you will be married. You are going to have to work that one out.

Guys are probably going to say to go easy and add lots of lube.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Woman size doesn't equate to vagina size by a long way, and I've had sex with quite a few women in my life. As far as her first time, the difficult thing to deal with is girth more than length, as you don't have to fully penetrate her until she is ready for it. But girth is what it is. You are above-average in girth, but not as thick as me for example.

My now wife was a virgin our first time (she was planning to wait, but after we got engaged...), and I hurt her a bit, like most women get hurt a bit. The next morning her second time was much, much better, quite enjoyable in fact.

I relaxed her as best I could, made her comfortable, and then we had sex. I was very experienced by that time, which was to her advantage as I knew how to penetrate slowly and steadily and not go all the way until she was ready for me. But even with experience a woman's first time generally hurts, so it's best to be realistic and realise that your wife-to-be's first time isn't going to be anything special, and may well be the worst sex she will have in her life.

For various reasons I don't believe in waiting for marriage, and the main one is that there is this build-up that ends in disappointment. What worked for us was a weekend away together at my parent's holiday house, which was a special time that I will never, ever forget. Wedding came later, of course, and our wedding and honeymoon were good too.

4. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Not to make you worry, but there are two concerns: 1) discomfort for her and 2) you getting off too quickly.

Girls talk too. She'll know what to expect so relax. I've been with a couple of virgins and it does not need to be painful. Take it slow. By that, I mean don't rush to the sticking your cock in her as soon as you see her naked. Get her off manually and/or orally first. Relax her enough that she is to the point that she wants it badly. If she's ready, it will make it better for her. There's some discomfort at first, but if she's into it, it quickly subsides.

As for you, you may need to take a practice lap just before the big event.

5. John.Heath

John.Heath New Member

From personal experience... I've been married for 15+ years and our first time (I was a virgin and she was not, but was not experienced) was not great...

1. This might sound silly but, make sure you're both clean, take a shower together.

2. Take plenty of time, don't be in a rush.

3. If you're inexperienced, jack off earlier in the day to take the edge off, or if you have lots of stamina, get her to jack you or suck you off before you have intercourse to make you last longer.

4. EAT HER OUT. Perform vigorous, long oral on her prior to making love to her.

5. Use lube, esp. with your size, and GO SLOW

I hope you guys have fun.

6. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

it will not matter if you cum too quickly, nor that penetration may be initially painful for her... as long as you spend a good long time on foreplay and pleasure her orally to whatever height she can endure.

Give her a few oral orgasms before you Use your finger on her internally, then work up to two fingers...

Take it slow and gentle, pay attention to her response, back off in intensity if she shows any sign of discomfort...

MOST of the pain associated with first intercourse for women is due to Tension or nervousness. There are muscles in there they can not consciously relax... they must feel relaxed.
    Another good portion is due to the exuberance and obliviousness of an inexperienced male.

You want to spend half an hour to an hour warming her up, getting her well lubricated and gradually accustomed to thicker penetrations... but your primary objective is to be tender, and build a sense of trust in you...
    You want her to feel relaxed and confident in your gentleness.

When you feel she is ready... go back down for a short bit to ensure the entire area is well lubricated with your tongue...
    Make sure your initial penile penetration is very gradual, and ease it slowly in to test for depth tolerance.

If she can not take your full length at first, change position... doggie style, her laying on her side with both legs up, or her on her knees facing away are all excellent positions that allow the satisfying thrust till your hips slap against hers...and yet limit penetration.

In particular with her on her knees. You are kneeling with your ass on your heels, knees close together... and she is kneeling with her knees wider than of yours, facing away, her ass on top of your lap. (if that is still too much for her, try it with your knees wide and hers together inside of yours- that limits penetration even more.)

You can thrust upward... but more importantly, she can move up and down and control the depth and the force of the impact....
    THis posture limits penetration on your part... but you still feel like your getting full penetration because you still feel the satisfying slam against her body. And she gets the satisfying sensation of feeling pounded, and yet retains control of its intensity.

What I love about this position is that you can reach around her to grasp her breasts from behind... and you can maintain close physical contact with your chest againstt her back...

Be aware that there will be some angles at which this pose might poke her someplace tender... you can adjust the angle of insertion by having her change the angle between her hips and her thighs... basically, she is either leaning forward or more straight up, or even back a bit.

But, once again, your objective is to get her to trust and allow. You do that by ignoring your own urges and paying close attention to her body...

#6 Phil Ayesho, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  7. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want to know why YOU think YOU need or should get married?
    Marriage is a contract that that ultimately benefits the female.
    as far as your size question: go slow and use lube. Remember: that hole eventually pushed out babies that can weigh as much as 10lbs. Kind of like shoving a grapefruit out your butt.

8. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

kudos for waiting, there aren't enough willing to wait; idk just putting that out there. I was going to wait myself but plans changed recently. either choice is admirable if taken for the right reasons.
    As for how to handle things; relax, and help her relax. The more stress you put yourselves into worrying about it all the more likely your first time won't go so hot. And do remember, you're getting married; if you're truly committed you're going to have plenty of time and chances to get it all worked out.
    Congrats and Best of luck!

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow....guy...if the above does not help you ....there is no hope....wonderful advice....enjoy and may your marriage be all you want it to be....from what i can tell about you...she is a lucky woman....

10. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just go slow. Don't make fucking her about burying your cock. Make fucking her about stimulating her - that may not necessarily be about hard banging. Concentrate on making sure that your cock and her cunt are lined up just right, and you're giving her a nice smooth stroke. It's best when you're lined up, and she's well lubed - which she'll take care of automatically. Think of your cock as a tool that's probing her, and it's got to be comfortable for her.

Think you won't get off doing that? Don't worry, you will. You'll be thinking so hard about her and what you're doing that a great orgasm will just sneak up on you. You don't have to bang hard to cum.

#10 joeweekend, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  11. bigguy707

bigguy707 New Member

Hey Steamroller....did you get married yet? What ever happened?

12. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

someone is deficient in reading comprehension

13. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I read that ya'll are waiting for religious reasons and my suggestion may be out of the picture.....but have you thought of purchasing a sexual aid (dildo the same size as your cock) to get her ready for the wedding night. It won't be as good as the real thing, but it might help if she needs to get used to your size. Maybe purchase one and let her try it out before your wedding night. There are other adult toys that you might discover that could help too. Just a thought.

14. mrpond

mrpond New Member

have you thought about praying about it and asking god his thoughts.

15. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    First, it's a good sign that you're concerned about what it will be like for her--keep that mindset and your future sexlife together will be greatly enhanced. Most of the bad lovers out there with big dicks are that way not because of the size of their cocks, but because they never think about who is on the recieving end.

That said, I'm a bit larger than you are, but not much, and of the virgins I've had sex with, two were diminutive like your fiance. Ultimately, both really enjoyed the fact that I was well hung, but the first few times were a bit trying for them as well as me.

First, sex is 90% psychological and 10% physiological, so remember that it has to be right for her. Obviously she'll be at least a little nervous, but make sure that her anxiety is as minimal as possible and her desire far outweighs it. In other words, try to set the mood, and be willing to hold off if it just isn't right for her.

Second, there is that physiological aspect, even if it's just 10%. It doesn't sound like you two have engaged in a lot of foreplay with her jeans off, so she might be a great deal tighter than other women in our culture when they have intercourse for the first time. See how well your finger goes up inside her vagina. After she lubricates a bit, see if she enjoys a second finger. Hymens vary a great deal in what can pass through comfortably--some virgins don't even bleed from intercourse. Give her body time to enjoy accomodating something going up and down inside of her. Don't rush things, OK?

That said, spend gobs of time and effort on forplay. I'm talking of maybe an hour or two. Her arousal will both provide for natural lubrication as well as her vagina tenting up to make youre entrance a lot easier. Oh, and don't forget to lube up with Astraglide or KY before trying penetration, regardless of how wet she is. This is her first time, remember.

Last, pay attention to every signal she sends you while you are making love. Be prepared to slow down, pull back, or even pull out if she needs you to. This is only the first time you two will be intimate this way, not the last, and showing her enough concern to stop, just for her, will make your future lovemaking so much better in the long run.

OK, one more thing. That 8 inches you're talking about. I've got one too, and more than a few of my partners, of all shapes and sizes, have never been able to take all of me hitting everywhere. So be REALLY careful as you start trying to get more than 2/3 of yourself up inside of your new wife's belly.

Good luck!

16. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

It would seem that you waste your time posting nonsence in all your posts...

To the OP, talk to your future wife about it... say that you are big and its likely to hurt and see what she has to say about it. Our opinions are all very well but hers is most important :smile:

17. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Artful Dodger certainly stated a very valid concern and comment. In addition to several others here. I have no new information, but be sure that even in today's society there are people who are virgins until they are married.

You have a lot to look forward to and Congratulations on maintaining your standards.

Well Done!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted