so i'm getting married....

steamroller05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and that's a fact! from what I've seen, this thread will be entirely out of place on here, but I truly hope to get some legitimate feedback.

so here's the basic facts.....I'm a virgin with a penis 8" long and 5 1/2" in circumference (I'm not going to be posting pictures or anything to prove it, just accept it. I know it's not a ridiculous claim anyway), and my bride to be (we're not engaged yet, but we've already talked about it and know it's a year or more down the road, but I want to get this out there now so I have plenty of time to get replies) is only 5' 1" and amazing.

We are, for reasons religious and just plain pragmatic, waiting till we are married to have sex. Trust me, it's going to take all the will and cunning I posses to make it there, but we will make it. We've already fooled around making out and stuff. I've even made her climax on several occasions just rubbing her clitoris through her jeans, so it may seem odd that I am even asking this question, but....

How can I make our first time as painless and pleasurable as possible for her???

I know that scientifically, a female's height doesn't have anything to do with the size of her vagina, but I know that no matter what, 8" by 5 1/2" isn't going to go down all that easy. So that's what I want from you. Men: what have you done/do to make sex easier on the girl. Women: if you lost your virginity to a large penis, what was it like? what could have made it better? or even if you weren't a virgin.

I know that I'm going to get mostly post along the lines of "just @%$# her brains out and make her squeal" or "make her take it all the first time, and then she won't have a choice from then on" but I'm truely hoping to get some sound advice on this. I know that not all of the members here are juvenille pricks.

I'm sure this whole thing makes me seem like I'm asking for your help while trying to stay "above" you in some way. Trust me, I'm not. I'm as flawed as the rest of us. So beyond my request, make this thread what you want it to be. Political, Religious, Emotional, Whimsical....all banter is desire. The fact is that I love to just talk (particularly in text format) about eveything.

Thanks for your help!

also, I won't get very detailed at all about it, but I will tell you how it goes when we finally do the deed, woot woot!

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take it slowly is the most sensible thing to do. A lot of foreplay, get her as wet as possible before penetration, if that's not enough some lube would help but I wouldn't whip that out straight away. Also talk to her if its hurting her or not.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large vibrating dildos and also.. My advice to you is to not jump into marriage. I've been with 4 girls myself and if I had just jumped into marriage I would have been divorced long ago. Amazing, sexy, same religion... Fuck it man, time is the only thing that can tell you if she is really the right girl. If you can stay together for 3+ years without being annoyed by her.. Go for it.

Remember to sign a premarital agreement. Bitches be greedy, yo.

(Oh and the justice system is completely fucked up when it comes to settling divorces IMO)

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always, ALWAYS share how you are feeling and what pleases or is a turnoff--before, during and after. Don't be mute on things so intimate and important that should give you both pleasure!

SunStar09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly bro congrats in hand for taking the plunge. Not an easy decision to make, but remember this, marriage is not only sex, it's the whole basket dude.. you've got the commitment, the vow to be true to each other and to love each other no matter what happens or how hard it's gonna be..Anyhow, to give my to cents worth on the topic, make sure that she's very-very comfortable and ready to be with you. Assure her that you are there to support here and emphatize dude... feel for her.. lots of foreplay to get the juices out, and if it fails, prepare some lubes (just in case...). Do it nice and slow and do it with passion... she'll feel the pain but with you comforting her, she'll be able to enjoy it...Just some of my thoughts...

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations, Steam!

I appreciate a man being thoughtful for a woman's first time. The following is just my opinion, based on my and my friends' first times.

Regardless on whether a man is very large or not, a virgin female needs to be very well prepared for her first time. Based on MY first time, the following is what I wish the guy had done (and, yes, he was quite eligible to be on this site!):

Give the girl a lot of foreplay. Seek out the erogenous points on her body with your lips, tongue and hands (and they are more than just her breasts and between her legs!). Spend a lot of time "tormenting" her with exploration.

I encourage you to read any posts on this site that deals with pleasuring a female orally. Give her at least 3 orgasms this way. While she's in the middle of her third (or later) orgasm is the best time to enter her. You MUST be well lubed!

My personal preference would have been for the guy to have gone in faster (and have gotten through the barrier faster) than he did (sort of like taking the bandaid off faster is better than prolonging the agony! That's just my personal preference.) Some women probably prefer it to have been slower. Your lady might be different. It wouldn't hurt to discuss this with her ahead of time!

Enjoy!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
take is slow, communicate through it... the first time is probably not going to be fireworks and such like it's portrayed. probably going to be more clinical than you'd expect.

again, take it slow and communicate what works, don't work, etc.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

I've always been a fan of foreplay, verbal and physical, to help curb any pain that may arise during sex. I've noticed if her body is relaxed and primed enough from other stimulation beside intercourse, that can make the ride more pleasurable for her and not so taxing. Give the rest of her body it's due attention and hopefully that will help with the pain that you're both probably anticipating.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hold on a second here, i may only be a young 20 something but i am mature enough to know that a lot can change in one year, until you are engaged it is a very stupid thing to worry about this.

also if you do get married get a prenuptual, seriously