So I'm new here and I am waiting on the Metaverse to allow Sex with Celebs virtually. Can I get a 10-4 Cb radio LOL

Uknowuloveme

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No I am just a freaky, fun loving Unitarian mindset person. I do feel I need to re-boot my spiritual systems and pray with a group or do group therapy but so far I am dealing with the loss of my beautiful mom from Liver failure last October. My Love life has never been 100 & I have this thing for almost short Military Brownskin guys or Athletic fit Lightskin guys. Its always been one night stands for me (because I liked the straight DL Boiz since college) or fetish/bicurious guys. I mean, I dont even know if a Sex Therapist could help me. I loved everything about a man from legs, body, facial aesthetics, muscular build, or smile. I mean, who can tell you thats regular lust. Anyways. I grew up with a Brady Bunch show and Gilligans island tv show watching mentality and also had the 1980s shows on with Cute azz Kirk Cameron or A Different World with cute guys. So I mean, that was my heart to see a cute guy just like the females do. So I might be a little over the top as My Gay flaming queen friends used to tell us at the Nightclubs here. But if anyone knows of any sex therapist who can explain oral sex fetish from a giver standpoint---My email is peopleprogress2@gmail.com

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Y'all are just so damn nice and pleasant ‼️ I will say that I find you to be quite interesting! I certainly interested in getting to know more about you might not even be attracted or interested whatsoever with me and/or vice-versa!

VID_146020113_051136_580.mp4

2020-3-6-7-53-12_part3.mp4

Last edited by a moderator: