So, I'm starting to like the Jelqdevice.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first, I didnt get it. After reading the PDF manual, I understood better.

I took it out for a test run, and still didnt get. The manual said to give it a few times. I did and now I am starting to get it. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now.

But, I am still mixing it with regular jelqing. I jelq manually first, then I use the Jelqdevice.

The reason that I am starting to like it is because I discoverd something wonderful. I started to get that hardening, or "cyst" type thing again. I noticed that when I use the Jelqdevice, it goes away. Maybe it is because the pressure is more consistent then when I use my hands alone. And the strokes are more even then what my hands can do.

The one thing I dont like about it is that I dont feel or look big when I use it compare to when I manual jelq. And I dont have that same skin to skin connection where I could feel everthing happening. But I know it works because when I edge afterwards, I can see the new size improvement.

And no, I didnt buy one. I made one for about 12 bucks, and that is only because I didnt already have duct tape. If I did, I would have cost me less than 10 bucks. My gift to you: Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device - Penis Enlargement Manual