So, I'm starting to like the Jelqdevice.

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Wish-4-8, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

At first, I didnt get it. After reading the PDF manual, I understood better.

I took it out for a test run, and still didnt get. The manual said to give it a few times. I did and now I am starting to get it. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now.

But, I am still mixing it with regular jelqing. I jelq manually first, then I use the Jelqdevice.

The reason that I am starting to like it is because I discoverd something wonderful. I started to get that hardening, or "cyst" type thing again. I noticed that when I use the Jelqdevice, it goes away. Maybe it is because the pressure is more consistent then when I use my hands alone. And the strokes are more even then what my hands can do.

The one thing I dont like about it is that I dont feel or look big when I use it compare to when I manual jelq. And I dont have that same skin to skin connection where I could feel everthing happening. But I know it works because when I edge afterwards, I can see the new size improvement.

And no, I didnt buy one. I made one for about 12 bucks, and that is only because I didnt already have duct tape. If I did, I would have cost me less than 10 bucks. My gift to you: Homemade Power Jelq, a Jelq Device - Penis Enlargement Manual

2. Big Al

Gold Member

There's also a forum just for the JelqDevice. It's here if you're interested :)

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Thanks Big Al. I am a member there, but questions dont alway get answered as quickly as they do here. I wish they did.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice