So, I'm strongly considering paying for sex

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. I am what I am.

Now you can understand why it's so hard for me to find anybody: there just aren't that many around who would be actually interested in somebody like me. Plenty of schlubs are getting laid- with other schlubs. But what to do when you stand outside the norm?

You need to get your ass to a place where there are more ladies interested in someone like you. That could be moving to another city or hanging out somewhere different than where you hang now.

HungPaki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I exactly know what this guy is talking about something about these chicago women who dont seem interested in sex for some reason, believe you can find it but its hard. this is why I go to LA from time to time.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not read all the replies here, but has anyone asked.....
Is paid for sex legal in your state? Girls get picked up in the city near me and put into jail for a while. Men can also be arrested and at a point it becomes a feleny.. and stays on ones records.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
You need to get your ass to a place where there are more ladies interested in someone like you. That could be moving to another city or hanging out somewhere different than where you hang now.

If anybody has any specific ideas...I'd love to hear them. At this point I'm ruling out bars anywhere, but other than trying for something online, I got no ideas. Pretty much what few relationships I've had were back in high school or with people from high school, or via work. And I'm long gone from high school and currently looking for a job, so those avenues are closed for now.

I don't plan on moving anytime soon. I've got no other strong connections to anywhere other than Chicagoland, really, as far as family and friends and whatevr goes. Not that there's much here either but you know how it goes. And the thousands of dollars needed to move and restart up again anywhere...yeah, I don't have that right now, haha.

But at the same time, spending at least a few hundred dollars for an hour or so of sex doesn't exactly sound appetizing either right now.

Bah.