So is like 90% of this forum gay?

YouAreWrongMane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be related to that other moron. How many threads have been created by guys who said that they're straight and they're married and they have girlfriends, and they like to get fingered and they like to suck dick and they like to get fucked? so it is in your retarded opinion that these guys are not straight, why don't you go ask them?why don't you go in their bedrooms and their locker rooms to see exactly what it is that they are? No one can decide what is straight and what's not straight, that's just specific to each person.I'm not going to talk about all my conquest with all the straight guys that I boned and came inside of, and after they left with my cum dripping out of them holes, they went back home to their girlfriends. If they want to be called straight that's none of my businessor yours.

CaHbl0I.gif

Didn't you say that if a guy pays you that you'd like let him suck your dick or fuck u? Lol. That's gay. Why are you guys hiding in the closet now?
If a guy paid me the right money I'de let him suck my dick, not fuck me. You'de have to be a moron not to do that.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not at all, you're not thinking logically.
Who gives a shit about whatever percentage you label yourself.? You wanna get your dick sucked, whip it out and ask someone to get on their fucking knees. You don't, that's cool too. Don't worry about the labels, guilt, drama... just enjoy yourself.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Who gives a shit about whatever percentage you label yourself.? You wanna get your dick sucked, whip it out and ask someone to get on their fucking knees. You don't, that's cool too. Don't worry about the labels, guilt, drama... just enjoy yourself.

Did you ever a woman feel such a deep need to re-affirm that she is not a lesbian? I have, and this is what she says every damn day on BTTP (you have to feel sorry for her).

I am not a lesbian. I'm a 100% straight. I am so straight that I only suck dick in my dreams. My pussy only gets wet to dick, males muscle and raw male ass. Trust me...I'm a 110% straight female. Please believe me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so desperate to prove to everyone that I don't lick pussy - and never wanted to. I never ever even thought about big titties in a sexual way. Girls are just too gross. All girls - SO GAY - oh my ! .... UGGH!.... Naked women repel me. I'm even repulsed by my own titties and pussy. I am super ass straight. I'm so desperate to make others believe that I am a 120% straight woman. I feel attacked by all these dykes on here, who are at every minute telling me that I like pussy somehow in the back of my fuckin' mind. I feel so vulnerable. Get me off BTTP (Big Titties Tight Pussy Site). Not get me "figuratively" off, but off of the site in a lliteral way. These carpet munchers are ruining my life. But I am so addicted to it because I have big titties and a tight puss. I have no where else to go in cyberspace. Damn them....I'm in such a dilemma. These dykes know they have me around their pussy-licking thumbs.- so unfair. This is just so wrong in such a straight pussy and titty kind of way.

Please help me get off this site (yes, I'm "getting off", but...).

Straighter than Straight Sally.

Last edited:

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly, who the fuck really cares?

This is a public INTERNET website.

Where it goes and the orientation of the people who want to post on it are going to evolve over time.

If someone doesn't like it, they can just leave!

Simple as that!

Regarding these % weightings of sexual orientation--it's foolish, at least for me.

Some days I'm 100% gay and others 100% straight. Do I keep a calendar and track it?

No.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Honestly, who the fuck really cares?

This is a public INTERNET website.

Where it goes and the orientation of the people who want to post on it are going to evolve over time.

If someone doesn't like it, they can just leave!

Simple as that!

Regarding these % weightings of sexual orientation--it's foolish, at least for me.

Some days I'm 100% gay and others 100% straight. Do I keep a calendar and track it?

No.

Best post yet on here!

Thank you, sir.

Reactions: notN2pussy

I find that many men here who say they are straight seem to be looking for permission or validation that performing gay acts isn't gay. If you are physically involved with another man..it's gay. As a straight person I'm interested in woman who are turned on by big cocks.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
"Size matters" is a male thing. Very few women care about cock size.

And this site hardly caters to women. There are only a handful of true women on here. I think I would search elsewhere for big dick attention from women. I'm not sure where that would be as only a few female size queens exist in cyberspace (more black women than white).

Reactions: deleted858776

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find that many men here who say they are straight seem to be looking for permission or validation that performing gay acts isn't gay. If you are physically involved with another man..it's gay. As a straight person I'm interested in woman who are turned on by big cocks.

Wanting to make men jealous of your big dick is hardly a gay act.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... only a few female size queens exist in cyberspace (more black women than white).
Where dafaq did you get that stat from?

Also if you're trying to link up with women online it helps to cast a wide net. No matter where you go if you post a picture of your dick in a public forum you'll get replies from mostly men anyway so trawling here too makes no difference. It's not unreasonable to look for 'big dick attention' from women on a website that's about big dicks and has female members.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
90% gay? Oh i don't know about that. I would guess that a good 97% of men on this site are gay. With the totals looking a bit like...80% are out and out gay without an ounce of fear behind it, 10% are bisexual and proud of it, 5% are bisexual or gay but want and need to change the definition of sexuality for everyone else at any an all costs and that last 2% are lurkers or men who haven't decided yet. Meanwhile, the 3% of actual straight men on the sight have to constantly defend themselves and who they are at almost every turn. That or zone out all the sexuality talk and blowjob questions in favor of boobies. The latter being the better move most times. :p

Yes, i'm thinking we're a small lot us actual straight guys.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
90% gay? Oh i don't know about that. I would guess that a good 97% of men on this site are gay. With the totals looking a bit like...80% are out and out gay without an ounce of fear behind it, 10% are bisexual and proud of it, 5% are bisexual or gay but want and need to change the definition of sexuality for everyone else at any an all costs and that last 2% are lurkers or men who haven't decided yet. Meanwhile, the 3% of actual straight men on the sight have to constantly defend themselves and who they are at almost every turn. That or zone out all the sexuality talk and blowjob questions in favor of boobies. The latter being the better move most times. :p

Well Done :D

66510327.jpg

DurhamBull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty much every thread is about gay guys curious about whether straight guys will give them blowjobs or if we enjoy anal stimulation (just lol). On top of that you see guys who claim to be mostly straight but their strongest fantasies are gay (which IMO means you're not straight).

Yup.

jdjdfun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
imo if you would even consider trying it or the though of doing it turns you on you aren't 100% straight (which is cool but don't try to push that stuff on me).

Being straight means you're attracted to women exclusively, not that you don't like your ass played with either by a woman or by masturbating. I know a lot of 100% straight guys who have literal zero interest in sleeping with men, but like a finger in their ass when they get blown, like their ass licked, etc etc.

You are an overachiever

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This...

Being straight means you're attracted to women exclusively, not that you don't like your ass played with either by a woman or by masturbating. I know a lot of 100% straight guys who have literal zero interest in sleeping with men, but like a finger in their ass when they get blown, like their ass licked, etc etc.

Reactions: cuckboy