So It Happened - I need to talk about it.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude, sorry bout the college girl. that sucks. if it makes you feel any better, im 21, and a couple years ago I couldn't get it up for some random slizz that really, really wanted to fuck me. TWICE. on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS. It still haunts me to this day.

i doubt smoking helps. I am a smoker too, and I don't excersize. But since that debacle, my dick game has gotten a lot better, so maybe its more a mental block. Did you feel bad about fucking a college girl?

Very tasty cock, blakobra8!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, sorry to hear about the scare. There are a lot of culprits to this type of thing and you might have just been warned about the cigarette smoking.

I don't smoke but I have at at times tired "myself" out from too much working out. (Diverted blood flow + improper nutrition = Mr. Semi Happy) That hasn't happened to me in a long time, but I still take the proper precautions...good diet, combination of loose and tight fitting clothes (especially when running, cycling, hiking), and frequent penis exercises.:rolleyes:

Great balls, talldarknathletic! (And the cock ain't bad, either....):wink:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes bad things can happen even when you are younger and fit.

For the long term, you may desire to eliminate the cigs. I did ten years ago after I had a limp one far too often.

Now back to full time activity with no problems.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
it happened to my brother when he was about 29 or 30. He had been on a low fat diet for a couple of months when he couldn't get it up for a date. He freaked and saw the doc immediately. After his exam and several tests, his doctor determined that he taken the low fat diet to an extreme and that he needed to put some healthy fats back into his diet. One week later, he was fine.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unless I missed it, I'm surprised no one has mentioned depression. it CAN affect things in your life. Possibly you are a candidate for therapy or medication. This is a normal condition and needs treatment just like other medical problems.

if you are already taking anti-depressants, make your MD or Psychiatrist aware of this side effect. Another med with different side effects should be called for.