So it's big, so what?

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to take comfort in the fact that I had THE biggest cock. It was the source of much teasing in the younger years but if you have to get teased about something ....

No matter what I wasn't good at or how unattractive I was, I knew I had a big cock. So, no, it didn't make me feel superior, just stopped me from feeling inferior.

Unfortunatley, I then believed I had to have THE biggest cock and struggled for a while when I realised there was probably 1000 people in the country with a bigger cock (longer, anyway).

Ironically, spending time on this site has helped me appreciate what I have even more. But, no, I certainly don't feel superior. Maybe because no one ever sees it?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm proud that i have a larger penis than a lot of guys and most of my friends, but that pride is more about myself than feeling like i'm somehow inherently superior to them. it just means i have a bigger penis. end of story. they might have attributes or talents that are better or different from mine, so why should i look at them as inferior to make myself feel superior...when i can just feel personally superior with what i've got (which, thankfully, is a lot more than just my penis size. lol).

besides...only people my cock size should matter to are me and whoever i'm sharing it with. ;)

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As far as feeling superior b/c of my dick in everyday life - no way.

However, if I am with a smaller guy and he likes to be dominated, and I can use my dick for that - great! I'm all for using what I have to increase both of our pleasure.

And regarding short men... I am usually attracted to guys that are a bit shorter than me. Pup - I think I even sent you a private message about how hot you are. Chin up, and realize you are an attractive man.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As far as feeling superior b/c of my dick in everyday life - no way.

However, if I am with a smaller guy and he likes to be dominated, and I can use my dick for that - great! I'm all for using what I have to increase both of our pleasure.

And regarding short men... I am usually attracted to guys that are a bit shorter than me. Pup - I think I even sent you a private message about how hot you are. Chin up, and realize you are an attractive man.

(blush)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say that I feel superior because of having a big cock, but I would say that I do feel like it makes up for some of the things I lack. For example I am really not a muscled guy, even though I work out regularly. I have a very average body. but my cock makes up for it when a super muscled guy walks into the lockerroom. well..thats at least how I feel. it may be stupid I know..but I am being honest here. I think we all have our insecurities to some degree or another..and we all have our ego boosters too. the problem only occurs if they become out of check. my cock being big is everybit who I am, just like my mind, or nose, or style of dressing.

so no..I don't feel superior, but it does help me not feel inferior. something to be proud of.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Being the bigger guy in the locker room (for example) doesn't make me feel superior to other men, but I do respond to being looked at. That makes me feel more confident and, I guess in a weird way, valued.

I think some of that is due to the fact that I was bullied in school for being "donkey boy".

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being the bigger guy in the locker room (for example) doesn't make me feel superior to other men, but I do respond to being looked at. That makes me feel more confident and, I guess in a weird way, valued.

I think some of that is due to the fact that I was bullied in school for being "donkey boy".

How could anyone bully you for something so beautiful.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How could anyone bully you for something so beautiful.

Well, thank you pup, I appreciate that. I am not sure I can answer the question though. I suppose kids tease each other about anything that makes others different, and if you throw in malicious jealousy it turns into bullying.

Once I figured out that some people consider a large cock to be a good thing, I became less concerned about what happened to me in high school. However, I think those formative experiences stay with us and if I get noticed in a positive way for my size that goes some way to make up for the negative experiences in school.

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a larger penis than other men doesn't make me feel better about myself, although I do think it is a personal confidence booster for me to hear from the women I've been with being so pleased with me and the quality of our our sexual encounters. But, whether that's due to my penis or something else entirely I couldn't say.

My penis doesn't make me a man and having a larger one doesn't make me more of one. I just try to be the best person I can be and hope for the same in others without judgments revolving around their physical attributes.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, thank you pup, I appreciate that. I am not sure I can answer the question though. I suppose kids tease each other about anything that makes others different, and if you throw in malicious jealousy it turns into bullying.

Once I figured out that some people consider a large cock to be a good thing, I became less concerned about what happened to me in high school. However, I think those formative experiences stay with us and if I get noticed in a positive way for my size that goes some way to make up for the negative experiences in school.

I think its beautiful for sure and would luv to see more, but that woukd be rude of me.

Your is one of the nicest i think ive seen here.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think its beautiful for sure and would luv to see more, but that woukd be rude of me.

Your is one of the nicest i think ive seen here.

You're making me blush, but thank you again. There are some more pics in my blog that you are welcome to check out.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You're making me blush, but thank you again. There are some more pics in my blog that you are welcome to check out.

Holy shit man, you seriousley have a perfect cock.

Hard, you have one of the most beautiful thick full bellends ive ever seen, a wide smooth blunt plum ended bullet and the way your skin rolls over it when your hard... WOW! Ideal length and girth too.

Soft you have a beautiful meaty thick hanging look to and your p slit only just exposed from under a skin that look like its barley containing your end.

I'll say it again, man, you have a beautiful cock.

I bet you pre heavy too, lol