So it's big, so what?

Careful ArmyMule, he'll follow you home if you're not careful!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, women have clits,,, that have the same nerve endings....not big but powerful in feelings.
We feel big because of all the feelings that center there. In the dark
every man senses he is playing with a giant phallus.

whitehorse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's your penis dimension! (Mothers of Invention)

Big and small are all beautiful! It's what you do with it that makes it special.

No, I don't feel superior and I don't feel dominant because mine might be bigger. Only dominate when a friend (or more) and I are playing S&M games and then it is agreed the roles we will play.

Be proud of your cock! It's the only one you'll have!

Let your flapole stand high!

whitehorse

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
um, no. i don't feel more masculine (in fact I'm not very typically masculine at all..) or better than someone else. sometimes I think about it in a "well, that guys an asshole but whatever my dicks bigger" way that's really more of a joke to myself, but i suppose there's some truth in it?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being the bigger guy in the locker room (for example) doesn't make me feel superior to other men, but I do respond to being looked at. That makes me feel more confident and, I guess in a weird way, valued.

I think some of that is due to the fact that I was bullied in school for being "donkey boy".

ArmyMule...yours is one of the hottest looking cocks on here! when you are soft, you head looks like it is half the length of your cock! it's huge!!
and hard..well..it's incredible! your cock should be in the dictionary next to what a perfect uncut cock and foreskin should look like. can you skin retract all the way behind that big plum of a head? would love to see that!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not make me feel superior to anyone. It just is what it is to me a big dick. At times I actually wish it were smaller, not always fun having 8.5 inches dangling between your legs.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ArmyMule...yours is one of the hottest looking cocks on here! when you are soft, you head looks like it is half the length of your cock! it's huge!!
and hard..well..it's incredible! your cock should be in the dictionary next to what a perfect uncut cock and foreskin should look like. can you skin retract all the way behind that big plum of a head? would love to see that!

Agreed, lol.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Thank you for the kind comments. There are pics in my blog with my cock unsheathed.

bigheaded

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't mean a confidence booster over men or anything. I guess it would be more of a self concious aspect with meeting women and such. It makes me feel a little bit better about my shitty life

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I don't understand the whole thing about a big dick suddenly making one superior to another. It may make one more desirable.. but certainly not better. I'm quite the size queen myself and generally seek out men with much larger than normal equipment. Sadly, they often have an attitude because of their dick.

Nothing is funnier though than when I hookup with a guy that thinks he's really big only to find out I'm bigger. For some reason, I find that many guys don't like to fuck someone who is bigger than they are.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having a big dick alone shouldn't make one feel superior. After all, who cares how big it is if you can only last 10 minutes???

Now, if you have a big dick and you can go for hours, you should strut around.