So it's big, so what?

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your hopes are well justified. The size of a body part is just as stupid an excuse to discriminate or dominate as color, race, creed, faith group, or any of the other stupid excuses people use to be hateful.

Nobody is better than anybody else.

It was a bit spicy, but not as spicy as Indian food, dot not feather! Hey oh!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes those of us with huge dicks are the dominant superior species.

Though we all evolved from the homo erectus into the homo sapiens, only a select few of us evolved further into the homo sapiens XP- cockus hughus. A smaller amount continued evolving into homo sapiens vista- cockus gigantacus.
Thus making us a superior species, and the true alpha dominant male.
So yes to answer your question, people with big dicks are better.

These are scientific facts I'm givin ya.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question guys.

Do you with the larger wangs feel more masculine, supierior, dominate to men with smaller or avarage cocks?

The converse is true, I do feel inferior to a better hung man.

"I HAVE NEVER MET a man who didn’t feel uneasy about masculinity, who didn’t feel that in some way he wasn’t living up to what it meant to be a man. There’s a reason for that: Masculinity is a fraud; it’s a trap. None of us are man enough."
Robert Jensen, writer, Clamor (Sept./Oct. 2002)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes those of us with huge dicks are the dominant superior species.

Though we all evolved from the homo erectus into the homo sapiens, only a select few of us evolved further into the homo sapiens XP- cockus hughus. A smaller amount continued evolving into homo sapiens vista- cockus gigantacus.
Thus making us a superior species, and the true alpha dominant male.
So yes to answer your question, people with big dicks are better.

These are scientific facts I'm givin ya.
Good stuff. Now everybody go line up right to left by dick size, descending. You ten on the right, come with me. We're going to enslave these less thans. PM me and I'll tell you how.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good stuff. Now everybody go line up right to left by dick size, descending. You ten on the right, come with me. We're going to enslave these less thans. PM me and I'll tell you how.

My Paw's from Virginia, I know how it works. Though thank goodness his side of the family found some of the slave's fit for breeding, or my size may have never come about, as it were.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Question guys.

Do you with the larger wangs feel more masculine, supierior, dominate to men with smaller or avarage cocks?

The converse is true, I do feel inferior to a better hung man.
I don't feel superior at all. It does perplex me, though, when I think of how to respond to someone who feels inferior.

My roommate (never seen him nude) says he has a small dick and he feels like if he was big that he'd be able to get girls, have a better life, etc. I try to tell him that it's not true, but he has his mind set.

-sigh-

D_Baitmason Snotrocket

Account Disabled
Media
i've only ever felt good about myself because of my size when i get the compliments about it... other than that i don't think i'm any better than anyone just because of how big my main man is... it doesn't matter as long as you know how to use it...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, at least, this thread poses a complex issue. In most ways, I really am not impossibly full of myself, and I do not go through life preoccupied with feelings of superiority. I do not care for people like that, either. In respect, particularly, to having a big dick, I know rationally that it is just a body part and is a superficial matter. Nonetheless, my male ego does indeed get a big boost from me being well hung and, honestly, there is a very real part of me that feels like I am an alpha-male on account of it. Whereas I never get off on belittling other men who are less endowed, I do enjoy very much being one of the Kings of Cock-dom and it is an important part of my self-image.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not huge, but I am substantially longer and thicker than average. But I had nothing to do with my cock size, so it's practically irrelevant when it comes to my self-esteem. I'm much prouder of my accomplishments in other areas than I am of my dick.