So I've Found Me A Man, Pictures Must Go

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a great man, we've been together almost two months now and things are going well. That being said, he doesn't feel comfortable with my penis being on the internet... so I will be taking down all my pictures. IF you like my pics and would like them for your own collection, please grab now before your favorite one is deleted. I'm nice like that =) Also since I will be taking my pics down, that means I'll put up a face pic and perhaps some pics of us together.

Happy New Year!
Richard

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry, but I have to question this decision. You fell for him while you had pics up and visa versa. Why would your pics being here affect your relationship??

I just don't get it. Besides of course, looking for relationships, why would you change who you were/are when that's who you were/are when they became interested.

I'm developing a serious relationship with someone here, and I will never ask him to take down his pics or quit posting and even flirting here. That's the person I'm falling for now. I don't want him to change (well, except location and where they lay his head at night :wink:)

Not knocking you, just wondering out loud :smile:

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a very kind thing to do. I don't think I could be that fair, especially if the pictures were online before he was around! :biggrin1:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's probably not that he thinks he owns your body, correct, BlackCock85?

Instead, it's probably that he feels that your cock pics would imply that you're still looking. Am I right?

NCbear (who's going to be sorry to see those excellent pics go -- oh, wait, they're already gone :eek: :frown1:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a great man, we've been together almost two months now and things are going well. That being said, he doesn't feel comfortable with my penis being on the internet... so I will be taking down all my pictures. IF you like my pics and would like them for your own collection, please grab now before your favorite one is deleted. I'm nice like that =) Also since I will be taking my pics down, that means I'll put up a face pic and perhaps some pics of us together.

Happy New Year!
Richard
I understand that; and don't thnk you are compromising who you are for a new love. I stopped cyberring when I had a bf. For me that felt like cheating. :redface: He didn't ask me to stop, that was just what felt right for me.

The fact he asked you, and you were okay with respecting his wishes speaks volumes about your ability to communicate with each other and when necessary compromise. I'd say you are off to a good start, I hope things continue to work out for the both of you. :hug:

Best wishes for a happy, healthy & romantic year. :wink:

Last edited:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. . .

The fact he asked you, and you were okay with respecting his wishes speaks volumes about your ability to communicate with each other and when necessary compromise. I'd say you are off to a good start, I hope things continue to work out for the both of you. :hug:

Best wishes for a happy, healthy & romantic year. :wink:

Seconded!

NCbear (who is happy for you! :smile:)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the support and to answer those who are wondering, he doesn't know about the pictures on this site. He knows that I've been on manhunt and posted pictures online in the past and he didn't like the idea. I was going to keep the pics on here, but I feel like it is cheating and that there's no reason for me to be having pictures of my genitals if I'm not looking per say. IF god forbid we did break up, then I'd post pics again... but at the moment it just doesn't feel right.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Happy New Year!
Richard

Congrats on new love, BC!

Hugs and Tugs!

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simply put, he's trying to possess you. Even though it isn't you it's still an image of you and he doesn't like the idea of someone possibly finding you attractive. Even worst, he thinks you're going to cheat on him because these pictures are out there in the public. This issue is about him; he's insecure about himself and that is going to affect you. Take my advice: tell him these pics do not mean you love him any less and that if he trusts you enough to be in a loving relationship with you he will respect that. If not, then he can hit the road. You're young. Don't make the same mistakes others including myself have.