So ive tried to think with my brain instead of my cock, now things have cocked up!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet you still haven't told her. Why? She thinks she is in a ltr and you don't want to go there. You are leading her on by not telling her the truth no matter how you try to spin it. Omission is lying and you are lying and you are seriously fucking with her mentally. I hope you are prepared for the outcome because you're causing major, major damage.

As I said in the post above, I'm planning on meeting her personally where ill get a better idea of where she sees us. Sorry but this is something thats to be dealt with face to face not via text or call.

I've never said to her "I will have a ltr with you" nor has she said "I want a ltr with you" so if you are using your own reasoning she is lying just as much as im suppose to be. As subgirl pointed out its a two way thing, maybe its just as wrong for her to assume a ltr.

Shes alright mentally, trust. Shes doing a degree in mental health. I think you are going a bit OTT personally "causing major, major damage" I know what damage is and this is not major damage inducing.
Don't get me wrong its still a serious situation but I'm sure its a dilemma that will be sorted the best way it can.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And yet you still haven't told her. Why?

Sorry I've not been on LPSG for a few days as I've been outta town. We text multiple times a day and speak on the phone for hours regularly.
Yes I will be making a trip to see her but i do not know when.

HOW .. do you know he has not told her yet.?

you go on about ltr...what do you thinks being formed right now?

if you cant stop the NEGATIVE talk, then i wont stop the SUPPORT
Not that i think the OP requires that.

No wonder some men feel a lot of negativity from some women on here, especially those males who have been hurt by them in the past
(and thats no reflection on the OP)
enz

I would tell her, there is a connection but your not ready for the full relationship.

Wondering have you told her? Or are you going to grow the relationship?

Last edited by a moderator: