so, ladies...vag squeeze?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when you squeeze, with fingers to check, do you tighten more front to back or from side to side?
how wide are you in one direction compared with the other?

yup, it's a strange question.
but then i'm a strange kinda...trucker.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Umm... I think I stay the same 'depth' but about halfway in I pretty much meet in the middle when I squeeze, if that makes sense.

Hello again, by the way, I haven't posted here for ages so this is my auspicious comeback... haha x

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my wife and she said, "From back to front." As in the PC muscles are the floor of the vaginal canal and they squeeze up towards the front.

As far as the second question is concerned, my cock (and most cocks are) elliptical if you take a cross section. That being said, my wife absolutely hates this position:

Leg Glider Position

So, I believe the answer to your second question is that it stretches more side to side as opposed to bottom to top.

I hope this answered your question. (I was soo looking forward to more women answering this too)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tsk tsk!
you missed the opportunity for a sleazy line there.
''i think i'd better check yours for you, baby!'' etc.

slacker :tongue:

Yeah, well, you're in the UK, I'm in Colorado. You're drop dead gorgeous, I'm happily married. You're not interested in fucking my wife...

Wait a second, would you?

Uhm, ok, "I think my wife had better check for the both of us, baby!"

Better?

So, how does yours squeeze?

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Side to side.....Love the leg glider position that Muttley posted makes for an awesome view.

I concur.

Except I like it better when I bring my knee up to my chest as it tightens up the leg muscles and he can really go to town.

P.S. When I clench, I tighten back to front.

For anyone that watched 'Anatonmy for Beginners - Reproduction' he shows how the vagina is like a 'H' shape and expands.
my colorful life! - Anatomy For Beginners - Reproduction episode 4 part 4 of 5 @ 2.13 mins. Everytime I watch this it reminds me how amazing the human body really is.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife doesn't need to squeeze as she is too tight already. When I am standing between her legs, by the side of the bed, she will use a vibrator on her clitoris and if we are lucky I can get about 5" inside her. When she starts to get excited I can feel her pussy starting to clamp down and it gets harder to push in to the same depth. She will ask me to not go in so deep. As her orgasm starts to build her pussy gets tighter and tighter to the point of pushing me out, and if I try to go in further she will tell me to not go so deep, by the time she starts to orgasm I am only putting in the tip of the head of my penis.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife doesn't need to squeeze as she is too tight already. When I am standing between her legs, by the side of the bed, she will use a vibrator on her clitoris and if we are lucky I can get about 5" inside her. When she starts to get excited I can feel her pussy starting to clamp down and it gets harder to push in to the same depth. She will ask me to not go in so deep. As her orgasm starts to build her pussy gets tighter and tighter to the point of pushing me out, and if I try to go in further she will tell me to not go so deep, by the time she starts to orgasm I am only putting in the tip of the head of my penis.

She doesn't have kegels?