so, ladies...what do you think of beards on men?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think on the right man, if he has a weak chin, and he keeps it barbered short, shampooed and conditioned, can look devastatingly handsome.

Kissing him and receiving oral sex from him is a lot lost less enjoyable though.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem with a neatly trimmed goatee or beard. It's when they do outlandish things or are unkempt that I can't stand them.
  • Just because you can grow a beard down to your navel doesn't mean you should.
  • Braiding and/or beading your beard is a no-no.
  • We shouldn't be able to tell what you have eaten from looking at your beard. Keep it clean.
  • I dislike the beards that look like a huge pubic bush run amok.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my pops has had one the entire time i've known him (all of my 38 and a half years), and though i am a bit of a daddy's girl (we're best buds) i don't find them sexually appealing on other men probably because my dad sports one.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love beards and stubble, although it can be pretty harsh on my skin when kissing. I loathe any manicured goatees and other rubbish, unless it's a mo for movember.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bearded wonders gather for the hairiest contest in the world.

These beards violate all of my rules, but I do like the one that looks like a handwoven basket. Not sure I would want to kiss him though. :no:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate weak chins more than any kind of facial hair, except soul patches and scraggly facial hair. I'm fine with beards because they don't hurt as much as stubble. I love the look of them though.
Oh Gawd! :eek:mfg: Soul patches are idiotic to me! Can't stand handlebar moustaches either. Unless you make a living in a barbershop quartet or as a victorian era fireman it needs to go.

Potential4Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally LOVE stubble but only if it looks good on the guy. It might be something to do with growing up watching old cowboy movies...but regardless if its fitting it can make the guy even more attractive.

Beards are a lil much, i think id be amused and want to take a pic so i can call the guy a lumberjack later but other then that no...no beards.

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I like them if they are clean and well kept. They can be a little harsh when they are going down on you but I like it a little rough.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to wear a beard, but I'm not allowed now I'm married :( It's a rule I can live with though :)

I do have constant stubble though, mainly because if I shave cleanly, I look about 15!

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not too fond of stubble, but beards are a huge turn on. Nothing too long, but just enough to still see some facial definition though.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's not a single person on this planet I would be willing to shave-off my beard for. :p

Same here, I love mine and refuse to get rid of it under circumstance or for anyone, thankfully my gf loves the way it looks on me too so its not a problem. I keep it trimmed and well groomed and it adds to my rugged looks, I shaved it off once and looked like a real douchebag so that was the last time I did or will do it.