So Long - and thanks for all the...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
"_______"

You fill in the blank. Fish, expletives, fish, spam, ire, friendship, fish, advice, laughs, fish, pancakes, orgasms, indignation and fish.
Mainly fish.

Guys - I gotta go.

My marriage is a train wreck. I have one chance to fix it. I have to take that chance.

I won't name names - everyone here is cool in their own ways. I thank you all for the hours of entertainment and distraction. I've had a lot of fun here.

The special people, my PM people and my email people - you all gave me so much sunshine, each in your own way. Thank you.

Goodbye folks - if I return it means I'm single - so please join me in hoping I won't.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, I hope you'll return, but I certainly hope you won't be single if and when you do. It's been wonderful having you here ManlyB! Take care, I'll be wishing you luck!:smile:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hun, you know that you have a crazy man for a friend and how to reach me. Sending all my love, care and support your way. You've been a blessing, be blessed MB and do what you need to do.
You will be sorely missed!
:kiss:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend gave me an ultimatum of her or this computer, i said to her if i start giving in to your demands now then where will it stop. I told her that she`d have to get some self-esteem and trust me, because everytime i`ve been accused of doing something wrong in past relationships it`s been because of their guilt.:biggrin1: But if you gotta go, god speed, and good luck, we`ll be here when you come back, don`t forget the lpsg curse, lpsg hasn`t forgoten you, and never will. I`ll miss you until you come back. By the way this was my 1,000th post, and it was for you.

lafever

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck MB! :smile:

I've had a really bad week this week and my dog only has one pointy ear now. But you have all the sympathy :tongue:

But seriously, bonne chance. :wink:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All of my best wishes to you.

It is my heart :heart: felt hopes that things work out, that the rain clouds :raincloud: passes and that your marriage becomes strong once again.

Thank you for the many laughs :thanks: you have given me, ''and there was many'', you have some wit.

If at all possible pop in just once in a while and say hi. :wavey:

Always my best Camper Joe

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"_______"
You fill in the blank. Fish, expletives, fish, spam, ire, friendship, fish, advice, laughs, fish, pancakes, orgasms, indignation and fish.
Mainly fish.
Guys - I gotta go.
My marriage is a train wreck. I have one chance to fix it. I have to take that chance.
I won't name names - everyone here is cool in their own ways. I thank you all for the hours of entertainment and distraction. I've had a lot of fun here.
The special people, my PM people and my email people - you all gave me so much sunshine, each in your own way. Thank you.
Goodbye folks - if I return it means I'm single - so please join me in hoping I won't.

First of all Fish Bollocks.

We hate to see you go. If it means that leaving here can fix your marriage, we accept it.

We hope that there is a way that you can come back and be in a happy marriage too.

We wish you luck in whatever road life takes you to.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:I'm going to miss you so much! You made me simle all summer!
Good luck! I PM'd my personl e-mail if you and hubby work every thing out come to NY and say Hi!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:I'm going to miss you so much! You made me simle all summer!
Good luck! I PM'd my personl e-mail if you and hubby work every thing out come to NY and say Hi!

I've turned off pm nudey, hon - Sam, LPD or biguy can tell you where to mail me - I can't promise I'm keeping that account active though... send your email address through today anyway please.