So Long - and thanks for all the...

D

deleted136887

Manly, it's a sad day. Whatever happens I hope it works out for you.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will miss your sense of humor but I hope everything works out for you (just remember to hold on to your sense of humor). This may sound a little jaded of me (currently divorcing), just make sure you are not trading in your dignity for your marriage...the two should go hand in hand. Take care.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was just wondering where you had gone and found this! :frown1: MB, I will miss you. You have always managed to liven up a discussion, keep us on our toes, and have made me laugh so hard I have spit out my drink more times than I care to to remember! :rolleyes:

I hope that you and your husband are able to work out the issues, and that your marriage becomes stronger and more loving as time passes. Be happy!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Such a dear sweet woman you are. Thankyou. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to your ever so bright future.:smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I was just wondering where you had gone and found this! :frown1: MB, I will miss you. You have always managed to liven up a discussion, keep us on our toes, and have made me laugh so hard I have spit out my drink more times than I care to to remember! :rolleyes:

I hope that you and your husband are able to work out the issues, and that your marriage becomes stronger and more loving as time passes. Be happy!
wldhoney wrote exactly my thoughts, I hope it all works out! :hug: