So long fare thee well, pip pip cheerio.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I left a bit abruptly and without notice yesterday, so I thought I should start a goodbye thread...
Au revoir
I'd rather not say why I'm leaving the slightly-oversized-human-phallus-support-group, but I would like to say thank ewe to all of you who were super-nice to me!
There are loads of really nice non-cows on here
Those of you who were nice to me know who ewe are :hug: and I truly appreciate your kindness.
Those of you who were not nice to me know who moo are. That's two of moo, and I don't appreciate your nastiness. You are almost as nasty as ducks, but I forgive you.
If you want to know who they are, give me a PM and I will tell moo
Anyway, I wont be coming back again so you can bitch (or should that be human) about me all you like. But I know there are no bitches on LPSG, right :confused: :wink:
The bitches are not the reason for me leaving!
Feel free to PM me if you wish, as I will read my PM's and will reply to any
Honestly, I will reply to any, especially if you ask to caress my udders
Anyways, this is my final final post and I will miss it here.
Seriously, I will miss all of you
I love you all
:kiss:
MooOOOOooOOoooOOOooOOOOoo
Cows rule, humans drool
:wiggle:​

:wave2: xxx :wave2:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmmm. Hamburgers. Yummy!

:tongue:

On a more serious note, I never had the pleasure of really meeting Mr. DumbCow, but I can assure you, this thread will be stranger. =)

But what about our french lessons?

If you are seriously going, cow, then I hope you won't be a stranger.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I left a bit abruptly and without notice yesterday, so I thought I should start a goodbye thread...

Au revoir
I'd rather not say why I'm leaving the slightly-oversized-human-phallus-support-group, but I would like to say thank ewe to all of you who were super-nice to me!
There are loads of really nice non-cows on here
Those of you who were nice to me know who ewe are :hug: and I truly appreciate your kindness.
Those of you who were not nice to me know who moo are. That's two of moo, and I don't appreciate your nastiness. You are almost as nasty as ducks, but I forgive you.
If you want to know who they are, give me a PM and I will tell moo
Anyway, I wont be coming back again so you can bitch (or should that be human) about me all you like. But I know there are no bitches on LPSG, right :confused: :wink:
The bitches are not the reason for me leaving!
Feel free to PM me if you wish, as I will read my PM's and will reply to any
Honestly, I will reply to any, especially if you ask to caress my udders
Anyways, this is my final final post and I will miss it here.
Seriously, I will miss all of you
I love you all
:kiss:
MooOOOOooOOoooOOOooOOOOoo
Cows rule, humans drool
:wiggle:​

:wave2: xxx :wave2:
Oh, come on there, DC!! You know i was only funning witcha in your "ask" thread! Don't go- you're original- a little schizo but original.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should not let a few people who are miserable, and want others to be miserable, determine if you should stay here. You need to learn to ignore them.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be good and be well Dumbcow. You will be missed (and remember you can return any time you have a change of heart). Alreading the board is sadder with your departure.