So long fare thee well, pip pip cheerio.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WTF????

Why do the cinnamons and dubcows leave? Who's going to keep it light and funny on the board with their creativity???

pissed.

soon this sight will be nothing but the people who have the tolerance to deal with constant ridicule and criticism. i've only been posting a few months but it seems almost a weekly event that somebody leaves because others insist that the right to free speech means the right to type essays about why someone else is a moron and completely slam them. honestly i'm surprised more people haven't left the site.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Well, the man behind the cow has been keeping in touch with me on my blog. I wrote a short piece about him called "Dear Douggy." I meandered a bit while writing it, but if you read into it a little, you have to see a distinction between people who lie on the Internet maliciously against those who adopt different persona for other reasons. For cryin' out loud, the guy played a cow. It was very light-hearted and cheerful in the same way that No-Strings and Bliss swapped web identities. He revealed to me that some users on here took the cow joke way too seriously and said that he was "psychotic," or suggested that he wasn't well.

You know what it really was? I think we had an instance of a guy who joined a big dick site and didn't need to flaunt his size or show it off or have rippling muscles or cavort around here all saucy like... and guess what... he was still well-liked. How people can get threatened by that is beyond me. And Marley's right. Some people think that they are at such liberty to say whatever they want that it excuses them from beyond otherwise civil or even sensible. If Doug were walking around in pastures chewing grass or shitting just for the hell of it, maybe that would be an issue. But no... he was just being a good kid, people liked that, and a select few got insanely jealous over it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the man behind the cow has been keeping in touch with me on my blog. I wrote a short piece about him called "Dear Douggy." I meandered a bit while writing it, but if you read into it a little, you have to see a distinction between people who lie on the Internet maliciously against those who adopt different persona for other reasons. For cryin' out loud, the guy played a cow. It was very light-hearted and cheerful in the same way that No-Strings and Bliss swapped web identities. He revealed to me that some users on here took the cow joke way too seriously and said that he was "psychotic," or suggested that he wasn't well.

You know what it really was? I think we had an instance of a guy who joined a big dick site and didn't need to flaunt his size or show it off or have rippling muscles or cavort around here all saucy like... and guess what... he was still well-liked. How people can get threatened by that is beyond me. And Marley's right. Some people think that they are at such liberty to say whatever they want that it excuses them from beyond otherwise civil or even sensible. If Doug were walking around in pastures chewing grass or shitting just for the hell of it, maybe that would be an issue. But no... he was just being a good kid, people liked that, and a select few got insanely jealous over it.

I think he was delightful. He stayed in form the entire time and his bovine references kept it light. Sometimes that is just what is needed.
By the way, Hi Dee! :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Well, the man behind the cow has been keeping in touch with me on my blog. I wrote a short piece about him called "Dear Douggy." I meandered a bit while writing it, but if you read into it a little, you have to see a distinction between people who lie on the Internet maliciously against those who adopt different persona for other reasons. For cryin' out loud, the guy played a cow. It was very light-hearted and cheerful in the same way that No-Strings and Bliss swapped web identities. He revealed to me that some users on here took the cow joke way too seriously and said that he was "psychotic," or suggested that he wasn't well."

I liked DUMBCOW. I wish that he would come back. But I understand some peeps on the internet gave him a hard time. It can happen.

I liked the DUMBCOW concept. It is along the lines of the INVISIBLEMAN concept. Or anyone else's moniker on here.

"You know what it really was? I think we had an instance of a guy who joined a big dick site and didn't need to flaunt his size or show it off or have rippling muscles or cavort around here all saucy like... and guess what... he was still well-liked. How people can get threatened by that is beyond me. And Marley's right. Some people think that they are at such liberty to say whatever they want that it excuses them from beyond otherwise civil or even sensible. If Doug were walking around in pastures chewing grass or shitting just for the hell of it, maybe that would be an issue. But no... he was just being a good kid, people liked that, and a select few got insanely jealous over it."

It is hard being yourself no matter what. I used to work out and was a buff dad...but I never liked the attention I got. People never really saw who I was. Well, they saw who I was but only one part. Hehehe.

People do get jealous over silly shit. I think that sometimes people don't give each other breaks...you know, "let one live".

I hope that the SMARTCOW comes back.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Well, the man behind the cow has been keeping in touch with me on my blog. I wrote a short piece about him called "Dear Douggy." I meandered a bit while writing it, but if you read into it a little, you have to see a distinction between people who lie on the Internet maliciously against those who adopt different persona for other reasons. For cryin' out loud, the guy played a cow. It was very light-hearted and cheerful in the same way that No-Strings and Bliss swapped web identities. He revealed to me that some users on here took the cow joke way too seriously and said that he was "psychotic," or suggested that he wasn't well."

I liked DUMBCOW. I wish that he would come back. But I understand some peeps on the internet gave him a hard time. It can happen.

I liked the DUMBCOW concept. It is along the lines of the INVISIBLEMAN concept. Or anyone else's moniker on here.

"You know what it really was? I think we had an instance of a guy who joined a big dick site and didn't need to flaunt his size or show it off or have rippling muscles or cavort around here all saucy like... and guess what... he was still well-liked. How people can get threatened by that is beyond me. And Marley's right. Some people think that they are at such liberty to say whatever they want that it excuses them from beyond otherwise civil or even sensible. If Doug were walking around in pastures chewing grass or shitting just for the hell of it, maybe that would be an issue. But no... he was just being a good kid, people liked that, and a select few got insanely jealous over it."

It is hard being yourself no matter what. I used to work out and was a buff dad...but I never liked the attention I got. People never really saw who I was. Well, they saw who I was but only one part. Hehehe.

People do get jealous over silly shit. I think that sometimes people don't give each other breaks...you know, "let one live".

I hope that the SMARTCOW comes back.

I hope so too. Now, dont you leave anytime soon!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

There are people out there that hate nice people. They are miserable and are mad at people who are not as miserable as they are.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope so too. Now, dont you leave anytime soon!

Well, if I leave on a permanent basis...I will let people know in advance and the reasons why...or if I get "banned" temporarily :eek:
I hope that LPSG will allow me to let people know the circumstances of being banned. Or if I get caught up in some "durt an' pollatix". Well, that is life. Hehehe. :smile:

But regardless of what you hear, I am officially NOT leaving LPSG...unless I hit the POWERBALL and get to have sex with Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Michael C. Hall. Then all you beyotches are on your own for a day or so. :rolleyes::smile: