So long, guys.  It's been fun.

oldman9x7: It won't be long now till my move to AZ well be fact. I may be able to get back to the board - just have to wait and see.

I'm reminded of a story about E.B. White, famous author, humorist and publisher/editor of the Emporia (Kansas) Gazette. He was being introduced at a function in NY by the emcee who related that a young boy and his family were about to move to Kansas. On the eve of their move, the lad stood outside, looked up to the sky and said, "Good bye, God, we're going to Kansas."

When White began to speak he acknowledged the emcee's story and said that he had heard it before EXCEPTthat what the boy actually said was, "GOOD! By God we're going to Kansas!"

Well, I'm going to Arizona.

Much love to you all.

Gramps

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Gee, Gramps, *snif* I sure hope they have the internet in Arizona. *honk*

Just be sure to save your username so we'll recognize you when you come back *sob*.

*waves hanky*

Seriously, we're going to miss you, old man. May God bless you to find happiness and the LPSG in your new digs.

Pecker

oldman9x7: Thanks. I'll miss your tag-lines. I love them a bushel and a peck(er).

Gramps

awellhungboi: Good luck with your move! We'll miss your wisdom and grace around here. Hurry back!

All the best :)

Tender: (((hugs)))
bye bye!!
toodle loo
see ya later (me hopes)

well you know-- all that mushy stuff...

just be sure you come back, now ya hear?

:-*
Tender

wvalady1968: No way.
Huh-uh!
They have computers in AZ.
You aren't allowed to leave forever, you hear?

We'll be looking for your posts!

:-*

AnonyMs: Methinks there must be mroe to this story than meets the eye. Arizona may be mostly desert but it is not a technological wasteland. Whatever the reason, I hope you hurry back to us Gramps... we will miss you.

Tender: well Nony you never know...
maybe he IS shacking up in a cactus :eek:

Tender

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Arizona is a lovely state. My family used to spend Christmas
there from time to time. And yes, the internet goes to Arizona.
And if you're there in the summer, I sure hope you have
air-conditioning!

-- Erik

jerkin4-10: gramps...good for you man, ill think about you next time im in algodones...be safe my friend! :)

7x6andchg: Yeah, I know they have AOHell in Arizona at least.

You'll be missed Gramps...either until you come back or if you don't... :'(

7x6&C

H8Monga: Un deux trois au revoir! Have fun and take an air conditioner with you!

prepstudinsc: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=99;num=1066675519;start=0#12 date=10/20/03 at 22:07:49]Gone, but not forgotten.  :-[[/quote]

Geo, he's only moving, he's not dead lol

Seriously, have a safe move and I hope you enjoy Arizona!

aussiechick63: Good luck Gramps, I hope the move goes well for you. I hope you hurry back to us soon. But if that is not possible our thoughts will always be with you.

Huggs, Tracey xxx

ORCABOMBER: Seeya Gramps.

You'll be back
*laughs insanely like a super villain*