So loud that the neighbours have complained?

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever fucked your woman (or man) so hard and loud that the neighbours have complained, or in extreme cases so that the police have been called.
It's never happened to me at home, but we have had the hotel management come and knock on our door after complaints from adjacent rooms.

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An ex girlfriend and I had a wild night when we down in cancun for spring break. We were out at the clubs and got all hot and bothered. It got really wild when we got back to the room and the front desk called twice.

9plus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-gf's mom barged into our bedroom thinking that her daughter was being abused physically. Lol...the look on her face was priceless:eek: Also! At a ccouple hotels with various women and having the wall pounded on by next room's.

shroomhead77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've definitely had adjacent hotel rooms bang on the wall when I've fucked girls...and where I live, my neighbors (guys) tend to smile when they see me coming/going from the apt cuz they hear how crazy my gf goes when we fuck!:cool:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am the loud one - when I cum it is so intense I let loose with these animal-like noises. No one has complained, but the certainly know what we are doing.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I myself have never been the cause of any complaints for being too loud, but quite a few times when I've been in a hotel, some couples (and once a threesome) have been so verbal while fucking that I could hear it all. It didn't disturb me enough to complain, just aroused me enough to get off on my own. I like knowing that a couple people are really into a good fuck.

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I did: A few years ago I was living in a shared flat and had a girlfriend who was quite loud when we fucked. After a few weeks, two of my flatmates asked us to shut up or to fuck somewhere else - and we did so.

In my new appartement I can hear my neighbours girlfriend crying out his name during intercourse - so I think he can hear me, too, but so far we never talked about it.

sammann

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's all about timing. Pulled in the driveway, got out of my car and was halfway to the front door when a police car pulled up. Asked who I was and I said me and my wife own the house, and he said there was a complaint about screaming, and as if they were looking out the window, we hear the loud growling scream of my wife clearly in orgasm and these two fine policemen are standing there looking at me.

For a moment I swear they were more embarrassed in the circumstance then I was, but just for a moment