So my best friend just asked me to cheat on my g/f.....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Smooth88, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    He's meeting some random girl from upstate NY who might I add I don't find very attractive she really just has very large breasts. Anyway he needs a wingman because she's bringing a friend. Now I'm in a relationship and he knows it but he's practically begging me to come. Now I don't know what the friend looks like, don't know her name or anything. And I'm a virgin my girlfriend knows that. And if I go with my friend wtf am I supposed to do? Tell I lost my virginity to a girl that doesnt even look half as good a you while we were together. Dude common sense.

Then he's like I'm being a fruitcake. I know this a sexual themed forum and It might be blasphemy to say this but umm..... PUSSY DOESN'T MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!!! :yell:

I have principles. One of them is not to cheat. Not to put my dick in another girl unless that said girl is also eating my g/f out at the same time (roundabout way of saying 3some lol)

So yea...

/end rant

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Don't cheat on your girlfriend. Not good karma.

3. the_reverend

Gold Member

sounds like you're a good guy and your friend's a tool. which is usually how it works, i find. lol!

4. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Ehh he's not a tool just a stoner and a slut. While I have standards. High Standards.

#4 Smooth88, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Don't jeopardize a good relationship just so your selfish friend can get some. The guy is an ass and needs to learn how to respect you, your g/f and your relationship.

6. eyescream

Gold Member

I think your best friend is really selfish. You've got something good and he's got nothing right now. He wants you to risk what you have for some random chick? I hope you're smarter than that.

7. max90

max90 Member

I would help my friend out but would never cheat on my gf. You can wingman him, but that doens't mean that you have to fuck her friend...

8. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

I agree with this or the other is to find another buddy for him for this trip.

But seriously, you're still a virgin. A bona fide one or a technical one. That's extraordinary in this social climate.

9. MattXXX

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not really. Some people want to save their first for someone special.

10. Epicfailguy

Epicfailguy Member

Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
    nah dude,from what i've learned

having a big cock is nice and all but dont let it go to your head(well,the one that does all the thinking that is)

never NEVER cheat on a girl man,next to the heartbreak and emotional pain you'll cause, she'll get you back
    and hard

take it from me... :wink:

11. cups

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there's nothing wrong with helping out your buddy.......just be upfront with the friend shortly after you meet her. Say "I'm here with my buddy, like you, so let's relax and just have some fun"....no harm.

12. gooner18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Peer pressure can make us do crazy things...

13. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah dude I had experiences with male sluts--I learned how to deal with them and hopefully my advice will help you.

1.Even though he's your best friend, he didn't show any respect to you and your relationship. You're going to have put boundiers up with him in everyday interaction. I.E. not hanging out as much, not inviting him to go certain places, keeping the converstations short when he brings up things you don't agree on. Here's an example of this" Hey the test was cool but I knew I didnt' good on....Yeah we're going to the party at 9 so where should we meet you....Do you want to go the movie in the morning....Hey I got this girl coming over for a three some" Now when you hear that last part tell him you got to go. Whenever he talks that mess, and you keep saying you got to go, he'd get it.

2. WATCH your back with him. Folks with loose morals will stab you in the back. Keep the bounderies.

3. When folks sleep around being sluts, whores, and then sex addicts, they are looking for something or running way from something. Add in some low self esteem before long you have a monster. So you may want to start pointing out his good sides and encourage him that he can do better.

Good luck with him.

14. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    ^ titcr

15. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

What part of what you posted says he's asking you to fuck this other girl that's coming along??:confused:

16. dolfette

Gold Member

i suspect the gf would see going on a date with another girl as cheating.

your mate is an arse to even ask.
    he might lose a bit of poon.
    you might lose an entire relationship.

tell him to piss off and grow up.

17. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah exactly. Being a wingman does not mean you will have sex.

18. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    The only reason he's meeting this girl is to fuck like a craigslist sort of hook-up. And he's like c'mon stop being gay chances like this don't come along everyday. I kept telling him no because not just I'm in a relationship it's just I don't care. And I'm not gonna have sex with some random rat. He's looking for something I guess, to have fun and catch up on all the things he missed out on in high school while I just want to grow up and move forward with life. I'm already moving away from him in ways. I know there are places I can't take him. Friends I can't bring him around because it ultimately makes me look bad. And when we were younger being his best friend has probably cost me in the dating circle because he's look at as weird.

Like I'm just trying to grow up. I am girl crazy but what attracts me is beauty inside and out, class, elegance, ambition and brains. Every girl he messes with is not on my level. And complains about me being obscenely picky but I know what I want and don't want in a woman.

19. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    He's asking me to come along to fuck the other girl.

20. D_Dick_Dock_Doe

D_Dick_Dock_Doe Account Disabled

OK...I have a few things to say about your posting, as well as some of the remarks made by some of the responders.

1. If you are in a committed, monogamous relationship with your gf, as you say you are, then your friend should respect that and not expect you to betray your own personal beliefs (or morals, for lack of a better term) just so he can score. It's that simple. I'm sure there are plenty of dudes around that would jump at the chance to help him get some, as well as get some for themselves in the process. Not a difficult thing to find or achieve. Everyone has their boundaries, and he should respect yours, or he isn't really your friend.

2. While I do agree with you that people should respect others' boundaries and choices, I sharply take offense to the tone used by many of the responders in this thread concerning people who are not in relationships and choose to fuck around. Just because someone chooses to not be in a relationship or committed to one person does not make them a slut, a bad person, someone with "no morals," or someone with "low self-esteem." I believe a lot of these myths come from an antiquated view on sexuality and relationships. Not everyone fits into the socially-constructed box that consists of monogamy, marriage, children, white picket fence, etc. Many relationships challenge those very notions of commitment and how it defines self-image. Just because monogamy and commitment are the relationship confines you find comfortable and achievable for yourself - things that will make you feel fulfilled as a person - does not mean those confines will work for everyone else. Your values should be respected, yes. But to think that just because someone does not define those same values or goals as right for him or herself does not automatically make them a bad person with no morals.

With that said, if I were your friend, I wouldn't ask you to be my wingman if I knew you were in a committed relationship. To be honest, I probably wouldn't hang out with you very much because the situations I choose to put myself in are probably not the kinds of situations you would find comfortable. That doesn't make either one of us a bad person - we just have different priorities. Friends should respect that. If you can't respect that, then you shouldn't be friends. If you can both learn to respect each other's choices, then there might be some hope for a friendship.

Draft saved Draft deleted