So my bf and I are on the ropes it seems...

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
...he's been giving me a lot of pressure to do anal, and I'm just not into it, especially not with a guy his size. We've been fighting a lot and I'm not sure he's the man for me. I think maybe I've stayed with him for so long simply because I love to do his cock, but now the fun is starting to wear off and I'm almost finding his size to be restrictive. I'm going to try and work it out, but if he keeps being an asshole we're done.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette said:
Sounds like you know what you're doing. The only asshole worth keeping is the one you were born with.

Dig it. If your "boyfriend" can't accept the fact that you clearly have no interest in anal or anything else, lose the fuck.
It isn't worth having someone like that. Relationships are built on trust & respect for other peoples feelings, and if he can't do that, then he's not even worth the effort in trying to convince anymore.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Dig it. If your "boyfriend" can't accept the fact that you clearly have no interest in anal or anything else, lose the fuck.
It isn't worth having someone like that. Relationships are built on trust & respect for other peoples feelings, and if he can't do that, then he's not even worth the effort in trying to convince anymore.

Couldn't have said it better myself, trust your feelings.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to dinner with him tonight, and when we get back to his place I think i'm going to have the talk. He was a real asshole this morning and I've had it. I can find another cock easy, good luck to him finding a girl like me that can handle his shit lol!

D

deleted3272

well above average guys have to realize it can have its drawbacks, anal being one of them. So far its a no go for me as well, when i get turned down for anal I understand why and dont push it (no pun intended). we just gotta take the good with the bad.

D

deleted23526

its a selfish thing he is doing. he wants to do something that will satisfy him but not your own need. instinct is something we all have but rarely use. Go with it, and know that if he is not willing to play by the rule of the game, he will be disqualified.

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with what MASSIVE said......if he cant accept it that you dont want to do it, then he isnt worth the time.....my gf doesnt like anal, and I do.....but i know she doesnt, therefore I dont even mention it.....hell, she even tested me on it by saying "I've actually been thinking more about the anal....and I might be interested....are you still??" and I said "no".....and she was so happy with my answer, and i didnt hesitate.....its cause i KNOW she doesnt wanna do that.....

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
E-an said:
I agree with what MASSIVE said......if he cant accept it that you dont want to do it, then he isnt worth the time.....my gf doesnt like anal, and I do.....but i know she doesnt, therefore I dont even mention it.....hell, she even tested me on it by saying "I've actually been thinking more about the anal....and I might be interested....are you still??" and I said "no".....and she was so happy with my answer, and i didnt hesitate.....its cause i KNOW she doesnt wanna do that.....
I REALLY hate it when people (stereotype says women, but really it's all people) pull this crap. Don't "test" people - If she wants to know, she should have an honest discussion. If she can't, then you're both in the wrong relationship.

Now back to Lisa. I'm sorry that things didn't work out. You should be proud that you didn't appease him to save a doomed relationship. You made your feelings known and he still tried to pressure you. Who knows what mind game he would have tried next. You did good.

Sincerly,
Bitter in Texas

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
My advice would have been for you to bend him overf and fuck him with a 10 inch dildo. IF he still thinks anal is great... then break up iwth him:biggrin1:

Since you have broken up, I am sorry.. but you deserve better

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
My advice would have been for you to bend him overf and fuck him with a 10 inch dildo. IF he still thinks anal is great... then break up iwth him:biggrin1:

Since you have broken up, I am sorry.. but you deserve better

If my gf wanted to do me with a strap-on... I'd let her. I might not get much out of it myself, but if it got her off... I'm all for that. I don't think sex should be about getting both partners off simultaneously 100% of the time. There's time to focus on each individual partner from time to time.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
If my gf wanted to do me with a strap-on... I'd let her. I might not get much out of it myself, but if it got her off... I'm all for that. I don't think sex should be about getting both partners off simultaneously 100% of the time. There's time to focus on each individual partner from time to time.

Ahhh, see my response was really more for comic relief as well as for a chance for the male to get a chance to see what it is like to have something huge inside them. I have no patience for men who don't understand that a woman may not want to do something sexually, and isn't OBLIGATED to do it, just because they are dating.

MY "fuck him with a dildo" method.. would give him a taste of his own medicine, Or at least get him to say.. "no fucking way am I sticking that thing in my ass" To which the lady can reply... neither am i dear.

But, good for you for being so open minded IQ... I really respect that.:smile: