So my bf and I are on the ropes it seems...

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Wow thanks for the support everyone! Yeah I'm a little sad, but mostly just because he had such a beautiful cock and I'll miss playing with it, but hey, there are plenty others out there! It certainly didn't seem worth it to me to keep going if he wasnt going to understand. I pleasured him plenty, and he had no reason to pressure me into anything. And the dildo in the ass idea, lol I should have thought of that, he would have never let me do to him what he wanted to do to me. So I guess break out the bubbly, Lisa is single again! Woo hoo! I just wish I had snagged some pics of his unit to show off, it really was quite impressive. Can't wait to get out into the hunt again though.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if he does not understand boundaries, then you are better off without him. everyone has limits. bet he does.

you can't put a tractor trailer into a garage made for a mini cooper. it doesn't work.

good luck to you. rich.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Ahhh, see my response was really more for comic relief as well as for a chance for the male to get a chance to see what it is like to have something huge inside them. I have no patience for men who don't understand that a woman may not want to do something sexually, and isn't OBLIGATED to do it, just because they are dating.

MY "fuck him with a dildo" method.. would give him a taste of his own medicine, Or at least get him to say.. "no fucking way am I sticking that thing in my ass" To which the lady can reply... neither am i dear.

But, good for you for being so open minded IQ... I really respect that.:smile:

I understood the joke. Was just adding my 2 cents. Personally I believe in making sacrafices if it means pleasuring my partner... but I understand that I am an exceptionally and unusually generous lover. Don't fret though, I smirked when I read your post. The humor wasn't completely lost.

Lisa, sorry to hear about the breakup, but sounds like maybe it was for the best. and you are right, there are plenty of big beautiful cocks out there for you to play with. Just take a look around these boards... I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing partners to fill the void, so to speak, if that's all you miss about your ex.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I understood the joke. Was just adding my 2 cents. Personally I believe in making sacrafices if it means pleasuring my partner... but I understand that I am an exceptionally and unusually generous lover. Don't fret though, I smirked when I read your post. The humor wasn't completely lost.

Lisa, sorry to hear about the breakup, but sounds like maybe it was for the best. and you are right, there are plenty of big beautiful cocks out there for you to play with. Just take a look around these boards... I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing partners to fill the void, so to speak, if that's all you miss about your ex.
I'm actually kinda excited about it, I wouldn't mind having a more modest one anyways, the freak show was fun, but there are some things we just couldn't do, and I can't wait to break in a new boy lol! I totally understand making sacrifices, I did all the time for him. If he had been more patient with me I might have even tried some anal with him, but when he got pushy that was it for me.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
My advice would have been for you to bend him overf and fuck him with a 10 inch dildo. IF he still thinks anal is great... then break up iwth him:biggrin1:

Since you have broken up, I am sorry.. but you deserve better
I could have said it any better Jeff :naughty: and good luck Lisa im sure you find the Man your looking for.:151:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
...he's been giving me a lot of pressure to do anal, and I'm just not into it, especially not with a guy his size. We've been fighting a lot and I'm not sure he's the man for me. I think maybe I've stayed with him for so long simply because I love to do his cock, but now the fun is starting to wear off and I'm almost finding his size to be restrictive. I'm going to try and work it out, but if he keeps being an asshole we're done.

He's the asshole, and he wants you to do anal, so get a strap-on and do him.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
I'm actually kinda excited about it, I wouldn't mind having a more modest one anyways, the freak show was fun, but there are some things we just couldn't do, and I can't wait to break in a new boy lol!

Now you can start getting excited about all the psychological drama and emotional baggage your next boyfriend is going to go through when he asks you, "what's the biggest you've had?"

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
RideRocket said:
Now you can start getting excited about all the psychological drama and emotional baggage your next boyfriend is going to go through when he asks you, "what's the biggest you've had?"
LOL! Haha, that made my day!

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lisa,
You have made a wise decision and my best wishes to you for a happy future.
A big dick is a bonus in a relationship-but not a big deal.
Your ex guy deserves to be binned treating you like that.
Find a kinder guy (there are plenty).

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am glad for you Lisa. You are a inteligent and I am sure very good looking girl.
Certainly you need not be submitting to a selfish guy.
Sex is about two, and, if a man can not understand that, he is telling you,out and clear, " I am a selfish SOB, need not know nor care for your feelings, only the fact that you are mine"

... primitive way of conceptualizing a woman......

you deserve better....look for a better man, and, get the right one for you, one that cares about your sex life as much as his, there is no other way, a couple is the union of 2 people.

Look for a person, his qualities, size is in the second place. I would like a girl to appreciate me for my brains, not for my cock.

later girl>>>>>>>:cool:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best of luck Lisa...you did what you had to do.

I have a really hard time understanding WHY he would persist and push you into anal if he was packing an 8 inch girth. That's like a man's wrist. That's pretty damned selfish if you ask me. Isn't the entire POINT of sex about pleasing your partner? And if so...why would one think that their female companion would WANT or learn to love something equivalent to the big end of a Louisville Slugger in the back end. I joke around with my girlfriends about anal to see their shocked response but its all in good fun and they know that and I max out at 6.5 inches girth. Sorry...I just shake my head at a guy an inch and a half bigger than me in girth who insists on anal. Whatever dude.

Im sorry...if there is one thing I cannot stand...its a selfish partner in bed. What they GIVE in bed tends to reflect what they GIVE to the relationship. Women can be equally as selfish in many ways as I have found out time and again.

Anyways...best of luck...take care!

OmahaBeef

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
:) Couldn't agree more! Thats why he's no longer going to be having sex with me. Good luck finding a girl that can enjoy him like I did lol! I just wish I had thought to tell him that if I could have done him with a dildo the same size as him in HIS ass then he could do it to me! Should have posted this here a bit sooner methinks. Honestly though, he was a patient and unselfish lover at first. Just kinda slowly turned into something different. I think one of the last things I told him was that if he wanted anal so bad, he should go find a nice gay man to play with. I'm sure there are a few boys around here that would love to take him for a ride ;) Anyways, I'm back on the hunt. I've had great luck with cocks in the past so I'm confident I'll find a better man that can please me without pushing me into something I'm not into.
OmahaBeef said:
Best of luck Lisa...you did what you had to do.

I have a really hard time understanding WHY he would persist and push you into anal if he was packing an 8 inch girth. That's like a man's wrist. That's pretty damned selfish if you ask me. Isn't the entire POINT of sex about pleasing your partner? And if so...why would one think that their female companion would WANT or learn to love something equivalent to the big end of a Louisville Slugger in the back end. I joke around with my girlfriends about anal to see their shocked response but its all in good fun and they know that and I max out at 6.5 inches girth. Sorry...I just shake my head at a guy an inch and a half bigger than me in girth who insists on anal. Whatever dude.

Im sorry...if there is one thing I cannot stand...its a selfish partner in bed. What they GIVE in bed tends to reflect what they GIVE to the relationship. Women can be equally as selfish in many ways as I have found out time and again.

Anyways...best of luck...take care!

OmahaBeef

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
:) Couldn't agree more! Thats why he's no longer going to be having sex with me. Good luck finding a girl that can enjoy him like I did lol! I just wish I had thought to tell him that if I could have done him with a dildo the same size as him in HIS ass then he could do it to me! Should have posted this here a bit sooner methinks. Honestly though, he was a patient and unselfish lover at first. Just kinda slowly turned into something different. I think one of the last things I told him was that if he wanted anal so bad, he should go find a nice gay man to play with. I'm sure there are a few boys around here that would love to take him for a ride ;) Anyways, I'm back on the hunt. I've had great luck with cocks in the past so I'm confident I'll find a better man that can please me without pushing me into something I'm not into.

He isn't very likley to find a tremendous amount of women who will 1)want that size and 2) will put up with him insisting on doing this or that to them and 3) just being generally asshole-ish. Unless the attitude changes entirely his dick will be on the shelf far more than in use and I can promise you that much. I have no doubt he was patient and considerate at first...you have to be when your large...let alone THAT large.

I am large...not enough to permanently cripple a woman...but large enough that I know each woman will need time to get used to me. I have accepted that fact since I lost my virginity, therefore I learned at a young age the importance of placing her needs to the forefront right off the bat. A man that packs plenty of meat needs to understand he has to be responsible with it. If a girl turns you down for sex...take it in stride. If your girth complicates oral for her...dont expect a marathon blowjob. Yada yada yada.

As far as reminding him that he may be popular amongst some gays, or that you need to sodomize him with Popeye's forearm to get him to understand the error of his ways...why waste your time? He's a grown man, no doubt aware that 8" girth is FAR above thick let alone normal...so let him figure things out on his own. Let him discover the positive attitude change on his own. If he doesn't, he'll be quite celibate and lonely and in the meantime you'll find who your looking for.

Best of luck Lisa

OmahaBeef

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is 2 kinds of guys.
*Men that want to enjoy themselves, the rest does not matter.
*Men that understand that sex is taking your SO as priority, only then
sex reaches levels of transcendence , if both parties are treated
as priorities, it is utual elevation.

Do not stick for the first kind, it is only a path of dissappointments and frustrations