So my GF is getting hit on A LOT!!!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by galaxus, Jun 2, 2010.

1. galaxus

galaxus Member

Guys used to flirt in the past, but not this frequently or as blatantly.

Today some guy offered to be her sugar daddy, and two others later today was following her in the store trying to get her number. It's kinda creepy.

Do hot women get hit on this much?

2. sbat

sbat New Member

Depends. Post some pics and I'll let you know

3. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't think you need to be concerned, if she ever left that dick of yours she'd be crazy! :biggrin1:

4. the_new_godiva

Were you with her or was she just telling you this?

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    pics or it didn't happen lol

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Is she pregnant? lol

7. hsarge

Gold Member

You have to understand that the best looking women attract the worst type of men. Fortunately, yours is smart enough to to know good from bad. Many beautiful women have to get burned, beaten, or divorced to learn that.

8. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

I dated a really hot girl I worked with it and we kept it a secret. It was unreal how many dudes hit on her all day every day. It really put how hard it is being a woman into perspective.

That said the other day I said hello to a girl in a bar and her fiance got in my face and wanted to fight me. Eventually I just put my hand out and shook his and said "you have a very attractive fiance that i didn't realize was your fiance. congrats. now you can either dance with her and take her home and fuck her or you can fight me and get fucked up" he backed off. good thing too, there were like three of us and we're all pretty big military guys so his chances were not good.

9. Suavecitita

Suavecitita New Member

Were you with her when this happened? Or were you just watching her from a distance? Why do you say 'it's creepy'?

Yes, if a woman is 'hot', she will eventually get hit on. I'm sure you already knew that when you met her, no?

That is soo sad and true.

10. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

How does she dress? I don't even mean trampy, I just mean nice. If I go out in my cute dresses, and skirts (which is all I wear when it's warm, and it's warm a lot in CA) I tend to get hit on. Jeans and a tee, not so much.

11. galaxus

galaxus Member

I didn't wasn't there when this happened to her this time. But she showed me some messages she got on facebook recently with some guy she worked with asking her out.

Then this other guy from her High School sent pictures of his dick to her phone. I couldn't believe it so she sent the pictures to phone.

I'm like damn dude. I don't know if I should be flattered or worried.

12. galaxus

galaxus Member

Sometimes she dresses nice. But today, all she had on was a T-shirt and Yoga pants.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The ones from people who know her...those don't count. j/k LOL

When you get hit on from people who don't know you at all and have never seen you before- those are more flattering as the guy is so compelled to ask you out before you walk away from him forever.

14. Suavecitita

Suavecitita New Member

Well, it seems like you guys have an open relationship if she's showing you all these guys hitting up on her. At least she's being honest about it and not hiding it from you. Which one do you prefer? Honesty or secrecy?

Are you really worried? Is your relationship not going so well that might make you think that way?

15. MACattack

MACattack New Member

Albums:
    You know, I've spent a lot of time at bars, parties, housewarming events and the like and women are ALWAYS getting hit on. I used to read those "how to pick up women" guides, which always said "you'd be surprised how hot women never get approached because men are intimidated." Bullshit! When I met my wife I spent the whole night in the company of four other guys who would just NOT leave her alone. Eventually I got fed up with waiting for an oppurtunity to talk alone and left. Luckily, she followed me out and asked if I wanted to go listen to some music with her. A good woman goes for what she really wants and ignores the rest.

Have you ever seen men hit on a woman? Like 90% are just way too intense. They're either oogling places they shouldn't be, saying something way too blatantly sexual or hovering. A lot of men don't take a hint either. There is a significant difference between being persistant, going after what you want and ignoring all signs and stalking. I've even seen some guys follow a girl around a store for like thirty minutes before approaching her. Creepy is exactly the word I would use.

16. galaxus

galaxus Member

She gets compliments from strangers too. When she is working the cash register at Home Depot and Target, guys just be blunt and say how beautiful and fine she is.

17. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

OH well that explains it. Home Depot? Come on. Thats like 90% males you are going to be cashing out anyway. I'd hate to work at a place like that looking my best. I go to Lowe's with my husband all the time, i prefer to go with him and when he's looking at things i just go outside and look at the flowers and plants. Less people gawking.

18. MACattack

MACattack New Member

Albums:
    She makes a great point. You should really only be worried if she doesn't tell you, or if the guy is showing stalker qualities.

There was a guy over here who sent an email to an engaged woman to hit on her. Big mistake, the email got sent to just about EVERYBODY in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Stateside military.

19. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You don't need to be worried if she doesnt tell you. I get things like this where i don't even tell my husband until much later if the story warrants being told at all. It's not secretive or mysterious in anyway to be an attractive woman getting guys hitting on you. It happens from the time you are twelve years old and start growing boobie-buds. Good lord.

I get weird shit like notes left in my skate bag at the rink from older guys on adult night. If the guy backs off when i tell him im not comfortable with that- who says my husband even needs to know at all?

Would i want to know about every woman who hits on him? No. And if he told me it would get annoying because he is a gorgeous man.

20. galaxus

galaxus Member

I want an open relationship and she doesn't. I'm soooo happy that she's honest with me. I'm even happy that she gets the attention. I know some girls would kill for that.

but I have to admit that I'm a little jealous. I wish I could attract the opposite sex as easy as her. The thing is that she HATES it and gets annoyed by it.

I trust her completely. I just don't trust guys. Creepy ass guys and thugs in Michigan can be dangerous. I don't want anybody stalking her.

Draft saved Draft deleted