So my GF's best friend is coming to stay with us for a few weeks...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by galaxus, Aug 1, 2011.

1. galaxus

galaxus Member

Now I dont know if you guys remember, but a couple years ago I created a thread celebrating me losing my virginity in a threesome. My girlfriend was one of those women, and her best friend was the other woman.

Now all of us remained close friends. This would be a great opportunity to have another threesome, but I really dont want to push it on them. My gf and I have been trying to find another woman to join us, but we haven't found anybody over the past year.

I really don't want to make it awkward, these are her last few weeks in michigan before she moves to chicago. But I think this would be a great time for us all to have fun.

#1 galaxus, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  2. Hugeballs

Hugeballs New Member

Albums:
    Just let it happen man, she will remember what happened betwen u three and probably wants more...just remember to take pics for us :)

3. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I wouldn't say a word about it. Let the your gf decide if this happens. She may have been cool with it once but not now. Peeps and relationship dynamics change.

4. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I would say just play it out and see what happens. Play your cards right and don't tro to force anything. And if your gf's friend needs someone to show her around Chicago let me know. Good luck, hope things work out for you two.

5. galaxus

galaxus Member

They don't regret doing it.... they just don't like to talk about it.

I haven't talk to the other woman about the threesome yet. But my GF doesn't get any sexual gratification reminiscing over it....

*Sigh*..... I just wanna be freaky.

#5 galaxus, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  6. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Give the girls some space and let the body language do its work.

7. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    don't mess with it. if it happens then just tag a long otherwise leave it be since they don't like to talk about it.

8. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of my husband's fuck buddies just spent the weekend at our place, so I may not have the best advice, but I'd play it cool and see what happens. Maybe plan some romantic stuff that wouldn't seem odd to do with both of them.

9. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

OOOooooooo, I saw this in a movie once!

I think it was 1 of the 5 SAW's, where a character didn't know enough to sit still and just let things gel. Instead, he triggers some crazy trap that ends up slowly disemboweling him to death in strange and novel ways.

Don't be that dude, duuuuuuude! :afro:

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

:heart::07::heart:

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like MsMoxie's response. Use this as imagination fuel in your own head to spice up what you and your gf do privately. Sheepishly admit you were remembering the 3some but remember, she's the co-ruler of your sex lives now and you must have consensus for anything beyond your own mind.

12. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

Saw II, the detective's son.

Definitely don't push the issue, mang.

13. Daisy

Gold Member

There is nothing more attractive than a man who isn't pushy. You can flirt but do not suggest anything and don't be overt about it. I think these ladies are more than capable of letting you know if they want action. If you push it, you'll blow it.

14. duderino

duderino New Member

JUST BE HONEST. It's the bedrock of intimacy. If you haven't yet established that level of trust where you can say whatever, whenever - it's a beautiful thing when you get it and leads to the best sex ever - then let it go from your mind. The more you think about it silently, the more you're going to project your own resentments, jealousies, etc., onto your GF AND her friend. If you can at all just ASSUME it WON'T happen, things will unfold naturally; you've got a 50/50 chance of a redux - it either happens or it doesn't. At least in this scenario you're not left feeling let down if it doesn't. Expect the best, prepare for the worst.

15. MisterSix

MisterSix New Member

I agree with the others. And I can tell you from experience that we guys usually shouldn't try to force a woman to do something if they're not into it.

Often when you do, you pay for it later in a big way.

16. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Listen to these two. Play it cool. Have fun. But flirt. Then see where it goes.

And by all means tell us how it goes!

Draft saved Draft deleted