So my penis hurts...

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It only hurts when I get hard and bend it down. I'm assuming I rolled on it while hard in bed the other day and that's why it hurts.. What should I do to fix this? Jerking off is impossible. I was thinking ice or heat but I don't know what exactly is wrong with it. Can someone help me?

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not forcing it backwards, just applying light pressure and it seriously hurts so bad.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you noticed any discolouration? Redness, bruising or swelling in the area you feel the pain? Where exactly are you feeling the pain?

There is a ligament that tends to hold the penis upright. This can be injured or even snapped if the accounts I've read on this forum are true.

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you noticed any discolouration? Redness, bruising or swelling in the area you feel the pain? Where exactly are you feeling the pain?

There is a ligament that tends to hold the penis upright. This can be injured or even snapped if the accounts I've read on this forum are true.

No there isn't any bruising or redness. The pain only really comes into play when I'm hard. Should I experience any pain if I apply pressure to certain areas?

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, do you? Experience any pain if you apply pressure to certain areas?

Actually right under my testicles at the base, if I apply pressure it kind of (dunno how to explain) but yeah. Not sure if this is just normal because I don't normally apply pressure to that area.

jda

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the pain has been consistent or worsening seek medical counsel sooner rather than later.

It hasn't gotten worse, but it doesn't feel like it has gotten any better... not sure though.

prodance

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am posting this hoping more experienced meembers can advise me. I have been pumping for 1 hour approx followed by stretching and jelquing for 2 hours. I have ben doing this pumping and stretching and jelquing regime twice a day for a week. I now have noticed greater girth but my penis has lost strength and has pain down the centre. I am not sure if it will simply go back to normal after a days rest or two. Does anyone know thses symptoms and best course of action?