So, My Roommate Might Be Packin...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Martin van Burden, Aug 12, 2004.

1. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

One drunken day, there was a go-around the table in which we brought up the sex life of my roommates. He's dating a bisexual girl who, in her own right, is pretty attractive. The guy's not too bad himself. He's certainly not a stud and he's certainly not a pretty boy, but he's got attractive qualities about him, I guess.

So, when we found out he had sex with his girlfriend in the shower (in the bathroom that he and I share), we jokingly laughed about his size, assuming that he'd be pretty small. When his girlfriend said he's well-endowed, I tried to be open-minded about that response. "Well-endowed" could make any number of sizes above average, and average is only six inches or so. Seven could qualify...

I came home tonight. He left a note on my door about his work schedule (since we work at the same restaurant), and I knocked on his door to tell him that I had it. His door doesn't seal when it's shut, so you can easily see into his room. In thise case, he and his girlfriend were fooling around and he got up to, I suppose, put on a pair of shorts before answering his door. To be technical, I caught a glimpse of him getting out of bed naked, and I didn't really focus on his dick size. I was so taken aback at the nudity, I just looked away on impulse.

Then, it hit me.

I've had a couple of friends in my life who claimed to be well-endowed, and me being the gutsy bastard that I am, I've called 'em out on their size. Healthy curiosity, I suppose. I'm a niner and I don't have any opportunities -- except on cam to cam -- to see what other guys are packing. There's nothing wrong with looking; it's natural, or whatever excuse you want to spin -- it works.

I suppose if I were curious about whether or not my roommate was really packing, I would've looked, right? I do that a bit unconsciously at the gym. Not much, just an occasional glance every now and then. But when I had the perfect opportunity to see my roomie's dong, I turned away.

In fact, I turned away out of a bit of replusion.

So, I came to this conclusion. To indulge in a bit of healthy curiosity about what a fellow dude is packing, one must necessarily accept some semblance or degree of attraction toward the person. It doesn't have to be anything serious or particularly potent. To those who look, one would have to admit a degree of interest. You wouldn't look down south unless you wanted to see what was down there, right? Even if it's just a quick glance, even if you didn't mean to look... your eyes just didn't go down there on their own.

And as such, because my eyes averted with a good bit of disgust/disinterest, I can safely conclude that there's not a damn thing that I find physically attractive in this male roommate. Don't get me wrong. I like him. He's a decent guy. I'd just rather see him fully clothed. (Yeah... the body doesn't look all that great on him either.)

Heh, and I'm plenty happy with that conclusion.

2. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Oh, Dee... You're great. Simply wonderful.

3. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Dee:

It could also be that you were simply respecting his privacy since he's somebody you know and like.

As opposed to people deliberately exhibiting themselves in venues where they know you may be looking at them (internet, lockerroom), this was different. In this case you saw something that was private (in a bedroom to which you weren't invited). Therefore, you instinctively looked away.

Just a possibility to consider. You still may be VERY attracted to him. j/k

4. kurios

kurios Member

I would tend to look at this somewhat from Simon9's perspective. Your roomie was with someone and the door pushed open so it was sorta like invading their privacy which you probably wouldnt do. I think maybe that is what you found unattractive and by averting you eyes you undid the the invasion.
    If you had been changing with him or in the bathroom at the same time and he knew you were there and stepped out of the shower you probably would have looked and felt ok about it. Personally looking at someones equipment doesnt mean Im interested or not interested. If people are nude I scan (not stare) the total package, head to toe. Im kurious.

5. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: I agree with Simon9, I think in your natural impulse you showed a a respectful reaction to a situation where you wern't supposed to be and didn't want to be.

It is very interesting what your saying about it all, its funny how different people and different situations can bring about very different reactions in terms of interest in size and your reaction to it.

The fact he's not your type is just life :p

6. D_Martin van Burden

Perhaps so; I didn't think of it that way.

Then again, after having more than enough beer, we just did a "roundtable" on size. Two roommates didn't comment. I'm, as always, 9 x 6.5. The roommate I peeked in on is 9 x 5, according to his girlfriend. The friend slash neighbor around the corner who we hang with often claims 8.5 x 6.25 (and he added, "Well, that was a year ago...").

Has this changed the situation any? Well, even though I know it's probably easiest to indulge a curiosity by simply asking, "Yo, wanna prove it?" or some such, I wouldn't do it. With the roommate in the bedroom, if I'm sticking to my original thesis, I'd say that he's not the guy I'd like to get in that situation with. The friend slash neighbor is a cool guy. The last time we got seriously hammered, we played Spin the Bottle and I had to kiss him. I figured if we could handle a smooch, dropping trou wouldn't be nearly as big a deal; then again, I don't think he could handle that.

Oh well.

You know what's funny? For the longest time, I've said that I never have had any other well-endowed friends, er, none that I knew of anyway. The few that were pretty substantial didn't have the balls, so to speak, to back up their claims. Me, well, I'm ready anytime, anywhere; I have no such shame. And now that I'm hanging with guys who are probably good candidates for this web site, I... I just don't think they could handle a drop-trou session. On top of that, I think the willingness for a big guy to back up his claims goes well beyond sexuality. That said, I'm straight and I'm secure enough to be proud of what I've got and prove my size to anyone who dares question it. These guys are straight, too; they just don't have the security.

Oh well... I'm still the "horse" of my house, so it's all good.

7. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Dee, you crack me up!!

8. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I find it baffling that guys make "claims". Why would you do that if you weren't willing to prove it?

Except for just joking around, I've never inquired about my friends' dick sizes or bragged about mine to them. Granted, I'm not interested in having sex with any of them, so I don't have that motivation like other guys might.

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Oh, come on aloof....any time you get more than 2 guys together, they are going to talk about dicks (theirs and yours) and fucking. Straight or Gay, men are men are pigs. Oink.

10. D_Martin van Burden

Some updates, if you care:

I went out to a party with one of my "unnamed size" roommates. It was a bust, so we headed back to the house. Kink was right on the money -- after a few beers, we started talking about girls and sex and stuff. He blurted his size. Just shy of 7 and about as thick (6.5x6.5), and he said that the girth definitely helps him out. I laughed/cheered him on. I told him about the LPSG and how the average size guy around here hovers around 9. He freaked at that comment, totally flabbergasted.

He said that he heard about the time I accidentally flashed my roommate and his friend after getting out of the shower, and I laughed about the time the neighbor (8.5 x 6.25) said he was gonna show us but copped out. He added that the girls thought I was pretty damn big. I smiled and said thanks or somethin', and then I boldly said that if he really wanted to see it, I'd show him the webcam pic I took of my hardon. He grinned and said he'd see it.

Nice reaction: "Whoooooooooooooooooa!" followed by disbelief, double-taking. "Dude, that isn't you?" to which I responded, "and WHY would I have someone else's dick on my computer?" We both laughed and he said that I was huge.

Oh... and said roommate, when I mentioned the other roommate's 9x5er, totally shot that down. "No way." When I asked why, he said that he was snooping around on his PC, saw a pic of a girlfriend he had had at the time followed by a naked still of him. It was a little better than average but no 9er, he readily concurred.

...not that it mattered. I don't want to see that roommate naked if that's possible.

11. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Dee;
    You are very much like a man after my own heart. This is why I love this site. Have been on only about a mnth but I have had avery much an awakeening time. Just keep up the good work OBB2004

12. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are many guys out there that make the claims but just don't have what it takes to back it up. Men always lie about their endowments because they feel they have to in order to measure up as a man. So they either embellish the measurement they have or they flat out lie. Everybody feels like thye have to have big one in order to be worth something.

I never brag about my size in real life, if someone asks, i usually downplay it and just say that its a bit above average. I never make a big deal about it.

13. Imported

Gold Member

blackpower: Yo Dee, I find your story interesting because I work in a predominately male evironment (Cable installer) no pun intended and most if not 90% of them proclaim to be hetero. Anyway, all they talk about is size or who may be packing more. I haven't encounter any of them wanting to see how I'm packing, but I guess some of them are wondering though, because recently they have gotten around to calling me "Big Man".

But, love the story. :p

14. D_Martin van Burden

It's been a long time since I've had a group of friends who like to gossip. I thought I left that behind in undergrad; then again, they're all undergrads so I suppose it's appropriate. In any case, I figured that if they were gonna gossip about dick sizes of the guys in our group, I might as well just own up to what I got and be blunt with it.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Swinger:
    Maybe they just didn't feel the need to brag, maybe they felt comfortable enough in themselves to think that there is more to each of them than a big dick . . . ?

16. chris88

chris88 New Member

I believe you misunderstood. They WERE bragging, but then they did not whip it out upon contest.

17. Imported

Gold Member

kudo451: Dude,
    you may not have wanted to "see", but you damn sure wanted to "know"! I disagree that it always involves some semblance of attraction though. which must sound kinda strange coming from a gay man. But there are plenty of guys I am certainly not attracted too even though I am still curious about their size.
    I think its a comparison kind of thing. sometimes its about how he measures up based on what he has. I mean you got to respect even a pencil dick if he is comfortable with himself. And sometimes its just good clean fun competition. Frankly, in your case I would say its both. :)
    But men compare dicks like they compare biceps, height, weight, sports ability, and intelligence. And while some attraction is possible (not always sexual), it can be just as likely about the comparison for whatever reason.
    Of course like anything it can get out of hand, but in the long run, I think its simply an unfetered way of learning more about our own manhood through others. Its just what men do.

Draft saved Draft deleted