So my time here is done

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you may or may not know, I joined this site because of insecurity with my penis size. It was a long, winding road but now by the end I realize how stupid it was to take this path. I am very comfortable with my own personal size now, I know exactly where I stand in comparison with other men, how many of the opposite sex would feel about my size, what i really should be worrying about isntead of size, etc. Luckily I found out I really wasn't bad off at all after finding the answers to these questions, but as corny as this might sound, I learned the even bigger lesson to be comfortable about yourself as a whole regardless, no matter what size you may be. For a while I believed I was small I walked a good mile in an "under-endowed" man's shoes and although it was difficult, the lesson is still the same. No matter if you're huge, big, average, small or tiny, you shouldn't be ashamed what are you are.

But to get back to what I was saying, I decided that I have to completely remove myself from this site to fully recover from my problem. My problem became an obsession and I need to cut any form of attention to it, similarly like a weight-concious girl needing to stop weighing herself everytime she goes to the bathroom, I guess. I could of just slipped out of here and never talked to any of you again but I wouldn't do that because MANY, if not all of you who posted in my threads and exchanged messages with me truely did make a significant impact on fixing my problem. So I'd want to thank you all for that. If you know you've put valuable input in my threads or have shot me a message, take this as a personal thanks.

But anyways, yeah, I must go. Thanks again everyone and take care

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck man! Enjoyed having you here. Hate to see you go.

Tell me, though, how did you get over your insecurity? Please, please, tell me how? I been tryin to overcome this same issue for nearly 35 years now.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good sentiments. Enjoy what you've got to the full.

I lost my feeling of inadequacy about my small penis (5x4.5) quite a long time ago and have had a wonderful, exciting, satisfying sex life since then. If I meet a size queen, well, that's her preference and she's entitled to it. It's her problem, not mine. I have a lot to offer as a person and a lover.

Of course, my fantasy is still a 10x7 monster, but that what it stays, a fantasy.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Goodbye LemacST. I hope that life treats you well and you're able to find happiness. Naturally I'm very sorry to hear that you're leaving us (I don't like anyone to leave a forum because it's a very real community) but if you feel that's something you must do then you must follow your conscience. However I hope very much that you will pop back and say 'hello' again sometime.

Best wishes

Adrian

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck man! Enjoyed having you here. Hate to see you go.

Tell me, though, how did you get over your insecurity? Please, please, tell me how? I been tryin to overcome this same issue for nearly 35 years now.
Just responding because I don't want to leave you hanging!

Well first off, finding out that I'm on the better end of average helped. So basically finding out where you stand should be your first step. Then you just accept it, I accepted that I am average, I cannot change it and most if not all girls would be fine with that anyways. After internalizing this, I decided to look at my better qualities, even just my sexual ones--I have a large tongue and I have long fingers--both skilled well. I also know that many of the girls I've been with told me (or their friends) that I was very, very suave. Their body language and frequent calls to come over also helped confirm this:wink:. All of this versus my penis size helped end my problem; I realized my better qualities totally overshadow the size of my average penis. Again, all of this should leave most, if not all girls satisfied.

Second, I took my issue and looked at it from an outside perspective--I compared my insecurity to the one my ex-girlfriend had over her breasts. She had like big B's/small C's, which in my honest opinion is the perfect size (not that I can't appreciate bigger, but to me this range is the most aesthetically pleasing, it's just a personal prefence). They really were great, but my ex was extremely insecure about them. I later found out she was insecure because her best friend had huge ones (like the cup above DD, whatever that is) and it made her feel inadequate. She didn't exactly tell it to me that way, but the pieces came together and certainly showed it. This was comparable to my own situation, almost exactly. If I were to compare penis size with breast size in relation of size, I would say an A cup would be 5 inches, B cup 6, C cup 7, D cup 8 and so on. If you translate the size according to what I just said, I would be a big B/small C cup. Even though I know there's differences in why size is much more important for females than males, the preferences remain almost exactly the same (Even though bigger can be better, most guys are totally fine with a girl with a B/C cup and only few men really make breast size a very important factor). Guys are just notorious for liking big breasts as more of a social thing, guys love to check out and holler at girls with big breasts because it's just kind of a fun guy thing to do, as girls like to giggle and blush about large penises. This doesn't particularly mean they cannot be very satisfied with less. This made me realize I'm not bad off at all and even though my size might not be totally "ideal" for all women to drool over (well, actually, what society dictates is "ideal", which is "big") I'm still acceptable and it's perfectly fine. Again, this is SOLELY on my penis size though and that's about 1% that makes up who I am so it doesn't even matter. Speaking on this though, even just sexually, penis size doesn't make up a huge factor for most women especially when you're just average as long as you have other things going on. I used to think that was bullshit at first but it's true. What's a girl going to gush to her friends after she has sex with you? Not your average size, just how well you did and what you knew how to do. If they do bring up your size, they're not going to go much farther than "he's average"--there's nothing interesting there. If you're average, you're average, no more no less. Nothing exiting or disappointing there, which is why everything else which is in your control is much more important if you want to do your best. You'll realize the only person making a big deal about your size is yourself.

Lastly, I don't let girl's opinions on size get to me. I might hear a girl say something like "I don't like anything under 7 inches", which at first sounds offensive (as we all know most guys are under 7) until I think to myself "what is this girl's interpretation of 7 inches?". No offense ladies, but so many girls out there have no idea what a real 7" penis is. These are the same girls who say the average is "6 1/2-7 1/2 inches" and claim they've gotten fucked by guys who "must of been like 10 inches long!!", or say they've once slept with a small guy who had to be "no more than 2 inches long". Even though I'm not saying it's completely impossible for a guy to be 10" or 2" long erect, it's EXTREMELY fucking rare to where you might as well rule it out as impossible. They just don't really know and estimate numbers from what they hear. They'll sleep with a guy who's maybe 5 3/4 (which would be totally average) and because of his average size, she estimates him to be what she heard is average, which would be "about 6 1/2", skewing her whole interpretation on what size is what. She'll sleep with a guy who has 6 incher who told her he's 7 and it'll register in her head like that. Then she'll sleep with a guy with a real 7 1/2", which will suddenly become 9 inches to her and so on. Girls aren't the only ones to blame about this same kind of thing though, I know I certainly can't estimate a girl's weight and I would definitely be off several (or more likely dozens) of lbs. It's the same concept. You just kind of have to not let it get to you and go with the flow on this type of thing. Don't ever take any numbers literally, unless you're looking at a scientific survey or something (which all proves average to be like between 5.34238523 and 5.843294773193801). Heh.
But yeah, that's basically it. Just put it all to effect and you'll get over it. Hope this works, it does for me.