So, now that I am bi...

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In light of the posting my FUNINTHESUN, I thought it would nice if I updated you guys on my sexual orientation.

Remember me mentioning a guy friend of mine whom I liked and I knew liked me? Well, we are going on a date next week. I am so very excited! I will keep you guys posted.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
In light of the posting my FUNINTHESUN, I thought it would nice if I updated you guys on my sexual orientation.

Remember me mentioning a guy friend of mine whom I liked and I knew liked me? Well, we are going on a date next week. I am so very excited! I will keep you guys posted.

Watching that orientation drop from 70 straight to......

All I can say is I am jealous of your friend. Don't forget the lube.:smile:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Excellent honey!! I hope you have hot safe fun and maybe let us know how it went.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
very cool! discovered and began enjoying my bi side a while ago, just wondering when i'll ever get the chance to actually physically explore it with one of you hung boys... ;-)