So, other than a large unit or big breast...what do you all like in a partner?

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First i would say i would have to be physically attracted to the guy. Without enjoying his looks i doubt i could feel comfortable enough to enjoy sex with him. Then i would say someone who is very open minded and willing to try an expirement with new and different things. I would also look for a guy who is supremely confident in his own sexual prowess because i believe confidence in both the guy and girl are paramount. There also has to be some degree of intelligence and a guy who willing to go above and beyond the call of "duty" to please me and not just get himself off.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An intelligent conversationalist who is self-confident enough not to be the jealous type. An intense libido helps.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
COLJohn said:
Sense of humor and intelligence. Physical attributes are transitory. One of the sexiest women I know is in her fifties.
So, if I put on a grey bouffant wig, a blue mumu with red flowers, carry a mawmaw purse, and wear taupe velcro closure shoes, I'd still have a chance with you ColJohn?

nodak_stud

Experimental Member
Media
Something I like to see in women huh?

In my mind you need to start with the head more than what it's attached to. I like a woman with a good natured/sweet personality and a nice cute face. Too many women now are pretty, but also rather bitchy for my liking. Should I manage to find such a nice girl though, anything that she has after that is icing on the cake.

Yungnhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not into big boobs....

I like women to have nice smaller perky breasts and a bigger Firm ass.
I as well like a fairly tall woman.

Has anyone ever noticed girls with big nice rumps tend to have breasts on the smaller side?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Physically: Brown eyes, big hands, nice ass, and a great smile (a guy with bright white teeth will grab my attention like no other)!

Emotionally: A guy in tune with his feelings and who isn't afraid to be himself! Nothing bugs me more than someone who acts completely different around others to try and impress them! A guy who isn't afraid to cry, in short!:biggrin1:

Mentally: Someone who is as smart or smarter than I. Although, I always have liked jocks!:tongue: Someone who wont be bored if I want to watch the latest History Channel "Engineering an Empire" episode or the latest National Geographic Channel "Science of the Bible" programs, basically!:eek::tongue:

Recreationally: Not necessarily someone who is interested in doing things I like, but someone who is at least open to trying them or who would care enough to do them because I want to. Someone who wont mind going to the latest local drag show or someone who doesn't find it strange that I consider going to Wal-Mart as a fun night out!:redface::biggrin1: Someone who isn't looking to live life hangliding or rock climbing, I guess!:tongue:

Ultimately, I guess all I really look for is someone who will accept me as I am!:smile:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Ideal woman:

Is; Inteligent, funny, caring, laid back, moral without being puritanical, well adjusted, and happy

Has; Red hair, Freckles, Blue eyes, Breasts in the b-c cup range, Thin but defined ass, And a smile on her face 90% of the time.

(edit to add:)

Of course, it seems that redheads are uninterested in me as a rule... and I can't say that I've ever dated a woman who didn't lack at least 3 or 4 of those things... :rolleyes:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physically - TALL ( I am 5'10) is pretty much my only must have. I am attracted to all sorts of men on a physical level, no particular type. Confidence goes a long way with me - Insecure jealous guys are a big turn off for me

...But to love a man, he needs to be just like my husband. A guy who looks at me after gaining 70 pounds from babies, belly still swollen, no sleep for 4 weeks with an newborn and tells me I am the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
A man who's prority is his family, who is kind,funny and fun. Someone who likes a playful approach to life. A guy who is ready when ever I am for sex and is never tired helps :tongue:

:smile:

Honey

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Boing said:
So, there is just a few things that I like. Anything different or similar that you all like in the person sharin the bed with ya? :biggrin1:

MY dick. I like that in the person sharing the bed with me.

Also:

Money
Power
Brains.