So , people , what are you hoping for in 2018 .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me , number one has to be a more peaceful world . A kinder , more considerate place for people , particularly the young ,( but not restricted just to youth ) to flourish . An end to this ridiculous gender war , would be something to celebrate , an end to violence against Women being a good place to start . Yes , I do sometimes have my head in a Utopian cloud . Must have been all the drugs I used to take . Speaking of drugs , a continuation , indeed acceleration , of Police success re Ice busts . Filthy, evil product that it is . Responsible government for our beautiful Australia ( not holding my breath ), would be nice . But I guess , no , I know , that if we are to be , more decent , more kindly , more worldly , ..the number one priority has to be the horrendous starvation problem in some parts of the world . Better put some money where my mouth is , lest i become just another hypocrite . Any way , on a lighter note , a new ( used ) car , get well enough so i can walk a young German Shepherd , and go sailing , and move to a quieter , more serene part of this beautiful land . And , most important re; my personal life , a nice female partner to share what will undoubtedly be , the best years of my life . I'm not sick all the time , except in my mind . That is incurable ( grin .) I hope , everybody , that your 2018 , is , as much as is possible , everything you wish it to be .

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me , number one has to be a more peaceful world . A kinder , more considerate place for people , particularly the young ,( but not restricted just to youth ) to flourish . An end to this ridiculous gender war , would be something to celebrate , an end to violence against Women being a good place to start . Yes , I do sometimes have my head in a Utopian cloud . Must have been all the drugs I used to take . Speaking of drugs , a continuation , indeed acceleration , of Police success re Ice busts . Filthy, evil product that it is . Responsible government for our beautiful Australia ( not holding my breath ), would be nice . But I guess , no , I know , that if we are to be , more decent , more kindly , more worldly , ..the number one priority has to be the horrendous starvation problem in some parts of the world . Better put some money where my mouth is , lest i become just another hypocrite . Any way , on a lighter note , a new ( used ) car , get well enough so i can walk a young German Shepherd , and go sailing , and move to a quieter , more serene part of this beautiful land . And , most important re; my personal life , a nice female partner to share what will undoubtedly be , the best years of my life . I'm not sick all the time , except in my mind . That is incurable ( grin .) I hope , everybody , that your 2018 , is , as much as is possible , everything you wish it to be .

Hoping that people pay at least 1% more attention to what's really going on around them.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
boffins in Au/NZ make euthanasia a priority in there policys,like Victoria Au
yes,personally believe in it

change of leadership/govt admistration in Australia,as we have had here recently

more trust in CHINA
ho need for the westen world to start on the USA path of villifying them like they have/do with RUSSIA
subtle suppressions another form of trying to be/remain top dog
only need an idiot leader to undo it all
believe there Trade ideas will benefit the entire world/that means feeding billions of people,incl themselves why not

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hope shitty people find themselves in a position to see the error in their ways and make an effort to stop being shitty.

I hope people who have done right by there fellow living things find themselves in a position void of suffering or crisis.

I hope Puerto Rico gets the help they still desperately need, they're still pretty fucked over out there. I'm thinking of them and others in similar positions.