So really, why are you here?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came here looking for information on silicone injections. o.o I kinda just stayed. o_O Not sure why, but I like it here.... could be the big dicks. XD Could also be some of the interesting people and the things I learn here. =D

Otherwise, I have no social life is why I'm here at this moment. XD Plus, class early tommorow morning, so I can't be out late unless I wanna fuck myself over.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm here because I actually like online chatting, I never watch tv as I much prefer to spend times I'm doing nothing chatting rather than watching the box of shit that is tv.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife actually gave me the idea to search for such a place. She made a comment one morning after I was toweling myself off if we had a meeting place.

I remember telling her that evening that I found the place. She said "finally, everything's on the Internet."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard you had those wonderful white chocolate macadamia cookies.

The truth is I have no life and I like chatting and looking at the pictures. :redface:

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined over 12 months ago , to see how I ''measured up" , with the big boys .
Then I forgot about the site . A few weeks back I found the site again & decided to start posting because it looked like there were some good people to interact with . Like SpoiledPrincess , I'd rather look at this screen than a TV screen .... unless there is footy on :tongue:
Plus , I had to find where hotmilf went to , after she left my favourite high class drinking establishment :biggrin1: