so sad!

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its love dude. Its like that. Huggzz. Just make the virtual distance even shorter :)...it'll help.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I should consider myself lucky to have a friend who makes me cry.....and for the men of Fort Lauderdale.....my buddy is looking for a Boyfriend....if you want references pm me......and tho he's not a member of LPSG.....he would certainly fit in.

ebjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't stop crying...I feel so lame

You're not lame. You have a heart, and clearly a good one that is open to love and gives love to others easily. If more people were like you this old world would have so many fewer problems. Continue to keep in touch across the miles, and make plans to visit each other once he is settled.

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
Sorry to hear that your best friend moved...but it's not lame to cry. I think anyone worth crying over must be a really special person...I've got a few of those in my life, people I'm very thankful for.

Hope you feel better (emotionally) soon!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hop on a plane. You have not lost him! Don't you guys use planes like we use buses to circumnavigate your massive country? Are they an expense???

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, man....he's GORGEOUS! Are you missing him as a lover, fuckbuddy, or platonic pal? If he's a pal, time and distance won't matter...communication can and will continue between you. Otherwise, if deeper feelings are involved, my heart goes out to you. Time heals all wounds, and I know that from my own life. Best of luck to you.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Industrialsize, you're not lame. This guy, your friend, obviously means a lot to you and you miss him. You have a heart-- guys have one too.

Believe me, I understand your situation completely....

Keep in touch with him, go and see him when you can (or invite him to your place) and never let this bond break.

Titan1968 (hugs)

I can't stop crying...I feel so lame

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hop on a plane. You have not lost him! Don't you guys use planes like we use buses to circumnavigate your massive country? Are they an expense???

LOL, OMG! You are quite naive about the US aren't you? Air travel is VERY expensive here! There are millions of people who not only live there entire life without ever getting on a plane. Some never leave the state in which they were born. :frown1::confused::eek:

I just checked and a flight from PTown to Ft. Lauderdale is $245.00 and you have your choice of 1 or 2 stops, there are no direct flights.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, OMG! You are quite naive about the US aren't you? Air travel is VERY expensive here! There are millions of people who not only live there entire life without ever getting on a plane. Some never leave the state in which they were born. :frown1::confused::eek:

I just checked and a flight from PTown to Ft. Lauderdale is $245.00 and you have your choice of 1 or 2 stops, there are no direct flights.
That is why I am ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you know about other countries beyond America???? You are so insular and inscestuous!!!!!!!!! "Some never leave the state in which they were born"? ? Well they say "travel broadens the mind" So as the Americans would say ... Go figure!!!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, people do move. As I got older in this backwater area, stayed put and I watched most of my friends get new jobs out of state, lovers in different areas and they went too. And oddly, after a few months, they dropped communication because they were too busy with their new ways and lives.

Yeah, it sucks.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um, shiny? Yeah I think you might want to double-check your translating Dictionary.....there is nothing in what anyone was saying that could even be remotely thought of as "incestuous" and the whole hating America thing will get old REALLY fast.

ANYWAY....

Industrial, I feel for ya man! It's not lame at all, as others have said. You made a connection with someone and now it's going to be harder, but NOT impossible, to maintain that connection. But if it's worth it to both of you, you'll maintain it.

That is why I am ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you know about other countries beyond America???? You are so insular and inscestuous!!!!!!!!! "Some never leave the state in which they were born"? ? Well they say "travel broadens the mind" So as the Americans would say ... Go figure!!!

I'm so sorry your friend moved away. Though look at it this way... perhaps you could arrange mutual visitation times? Provincetown is beautiful in summer and a great way to escape Floridian heat while Florida is a great way to escape the bitter winters of New England.

Nearly all my friends live farther than a day's drive from me so I have to work to keep in contact and I do. Just means you have to do a little more to keep things going. I know when I move it's always great to hear from my friends. Makes the move less stressful and lets me know that just because I've left doesn't mean I'm out of their thoughts. Send your friend a housewarming gift, maybe flowers or a fruit basket and be sure to keep him updated on your life. You should do well.

shinybellend:

I have been to 18 countries and most states.

Careful with the broad brush.