So Sick of Baggy Pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

islandfoz: A while back I posted a message about giving up finding the perfect fit. Unfortunatly what resulted was too many people having little message fights with each other,instead of offering feedback. But going to try again now that there are more members on here.

Here is my issue. I am no monster sized guy, my ex measurd me at 8.5" long but 7.5" around, and thatwide the whole length. I also seemed to inherited some family trend of huge nuts (dont ask me how I know about that in my family, just trust me its aparent at family functions when men have to shift...lol). I am only 26, and this has really only been an big issue for the past 5 years or so, prior to that baggy clothing was trendy. Now that I am older, and have much more of a professional job, I find dressing a nightmere. Because I live in South Florida, a suit or sport coat is a big no-no at work, it intimadates the C.E.O. in sandels. Due to the heat and humidity here, I hang quite a bit just walking around. Over the past few years, I have become known as the office excentric for the styles I wear. What they dont realy know, is I am secreatly trying to camoflage(sp?) my bulge. I have nothing to be shy about, in fact, I have always felt being well endowed has helped with my confidence in life. But after quite a few bad incidents where strangly my penis's size ended relationships with friends and lovers, I have been shy about showing my crotch area. I have tried it all, long shirts,baggy pants, ever type of underwear in theworld,including e2u and a pairof speedo's with the lining rippedout. You name it I have tried it. This can't be the way to live life. Lord knows I have enough years aheadof me. Can possibly any other mature men who have lived with this same problem for longer then I please suggest some ideas on how to fit well into clothes to get on with life?
    I assume with web site like this,someone has to have an answer that will help.
    Thank you.

2. Imported

Gold Member

nacard01: I understand your grief but only from a certain perspective so I will cover it in sections. Despite my large penis I do not have real big "nuts" as you put it. I would say my balls are above average but by no means "low hangers" like some have. I understand your struggle with the aspect of clothing and apparel in the office. I used to be the Director of Medical Personnel at a hospital. Dozens of employees that answered to me. I would wear ties/suits etc etc. It is VERY difficult to dress in business attire without showing. The industry is unforgiving when it comes to the fabric and "comfy-ness" of their clothing items.

Now as far as what I have done to hide or at the very least limit the obviousness of my penis while wearing business attire. The only thing in the entire world I have found to do any good is DARK colored pants. It may sound ridiculous but on dark blues/black and a few others it is more difficult to see the outline of my penis. It can be seen but not near as easily if I were to wear white for example. I know this isnt a solution but this is the only thing i have found that can help alleviate some glarers. People are going to see if they want to see regardless of what you wear but if you are merely concerned with "down sizing" the obviousness of your endowment. I am afraid I couldn't suggest anymore then what I have said here unless you really want to be uncomfortable attempting some different methods I have tried for hiding my penis but that doesn't apply as much to you and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Kermit

3. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: I too come from a family of huge balled men. My advice is that you either get used to the baggy look or dress the way you want and get used to the stares.

Personally, I decided to get used to the baggy look.

Good luck

Draft saved Draft deleted