So since I'm poor white trailer trash on FOOD STAMPS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_bi_in_socal, Jan 24, 2009.

1. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

And I earned exactly $120 dollars last year delivery the yellow pages and paid absolutely ZERO taxes and put a strain on the education system, public welfare system, substance abuse system and I've just been a general eyesore to society all together, I am darn tootin's glad to hear that Obama is going to do what's right and give me a tax refund.

At last! I can finally get my life together! Praise PBS!

And may the earners in American society go straight to hell! They was born to good parents and my mammy and pappy was po'

They deserve to be taxed! And then give it to the poor peeps like me!

Poor me. Oh poor little me.

2. dong20

Gold Member

Sorry, what was that again? I don't speak troll.

3. omgiswatdeysay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea...What the fuck?

4. houtx48

Gold Member

star's alter ego?

5. mindseye

Gold Member

You really are an asshole. Just looking for attention, because you're certainly not educating anyone or changing anyone's mind with this sarcastic bullshit.

On your behalf, I've made a small donation to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Thanks for helping to support progressive causes.

Attached Files:

#5 mindseye, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  6. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Hey asshole, I just starting getting food stamps myself, because after paying my way through school working as a caregiver for the disabled and graduating from the highest ranked public university in the nation last month, I met with a brutal economy: I've been pounding the pavement everyday for the past month to no avail, and I don't have any rich relatives to bail me out, so it was a nice stopgap measure to prevent me from starving.

I have absolutely zero shame about my decision.

#6 voyeuristic, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. Pitbull

Gold Member

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :biggrin1:

9. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

hmmmm ... might there be a avalid point in there?

hmmmm:scratchchin:

10. mindseye

Gold Member

And when she does start paying into the system, she'll have the satisfaction of knowing she's supporting other recent college graduates, caregivers for the elderly, and the like, passing on the good karma she's received.

One of America's great assets is the generous spirit of its citizens:

• the heroes of 9/11 who dug through the rubble for hours to rescue survivors.
    • the volunteers who donated blood, food, and clothing, and then helped to rebuild New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
    • the volunteers who stayed after the inauguration to help clean up the Capitol Mall.
    • and those of us who are happy to support domestic programs that give working people like voyeuristic a leg up.

We're not all like the Grinch, whose heart was two sizes too small. But I'm interested in hearing your stories of the triumphant moments of American selfishness.

(Okay, not really.)

Attached Files:

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Actually there isn't.
    I know people who have struggled financially so much that they had to turn to governmental assistance programs such as Food Stamps if not just for a short period of time. The problem that most enemies of government programs like this (and trolls like bi_in_socal) is that they overvalue their own so-called contribution to the tax system. They live in fear of the word "taxes" and fall for the nonsense that liberals want to do nothing but raise taxes and take away your hard earned cash. This line of BS has been used by Republicans for decades now. When in all honesty, most of the people they are targeting with that line barely make more than the poverty level themselves. As for the so-called "rich", the ones that do get their taxes raised? They've already figured out ways to compensate for the extra tax money and maintain their lavish lifestyles. The majority are not phased by it one bit.

If you fear that your "tax dollars" is going to help out the example of person that troll_in_socal is mocking, remember this. By the time YOUR tax contribution gets to the people who needs it, after the government uses the money to fund other important causes, the poor would be very lucky to even see a penny of it. So stop with the phony outrage.

12. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    to original OP...I smell something rotten in your post, but yet believe that you are trying to be making a valid comment, not being overly bright person,please comment again if you are being serious about your lazy life and failure to contribute to society or if really need a helping hand, those who do need our help surely do not need to hear from a sorry ass bum. No further comment gives me the answer that i suspect is my point.

13. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

I think this was a satire about how ridiculous Obama's tax refund/stimulus package is.

14. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i thought republicans were in favor of tax cuts?

or is it just tax cuts for the wealthy?

when bush sends out a lame ass stimulus check like welfare it's brilliant?

when obama sends out stimulus dollars in a way that might actually stimulate the economy all the republicans cry like babies.

thanks to their pals like bernie madoff and others, alot of republicans might be on food stamps before the end of '09 too......

15. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Well, bless your heart!
    :smile:

16. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I wish we'd spoken before you did that. I would have advised you to donate to a SoCal mental health outpatient facility in the OP's name.

If there is, I'm sure you're the one who'll find it. Or anagram it. There are enough letters in those paragraphs to come up with anything.

17. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, Republicans bitching about meaningless tax breaks.

I feel like I'm in bizarro world.

18. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

I am right there with you, my fellow Bolshevik in arms. Power to the people!

Riches to none! Food stamps for all!

19. B_bi_in_socal

B_bi_in_socal New Member

Nah dat ain't da troof. I paid no taxes fer because I ain't earned no money.

See? My mammy and pappy was po'. I didn't get a fair chance at da 'merican dream.

Poor me. Oh poor little me.

20. lucky8

Gold Member

I still don't understand why anyone would complain about getting free money. Granted, Bush did do a nice job of proving stimulus checks don't work, although at this point it's a necessity if we want to even think about getting the economy rolling again. Gotta help the consumers as well as business in this once in a lifetime situation. Radical, unorthodox problems call for radical, unorthodox solutions. Why do I get the feeling most people here have no real knowledge about neither business nor the economy?

Draft saved Draft deleted