SO size matters

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ninja, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Ninja

Ninja Member

Albums:
    Im watching extendz show based on an infomercial, I would not try this, nor would I want to, but being a 22 year old im still confused by girls. Based on infomercials like this a big penis makes you satisfy hot girls. Now Im not here to complain but since i suffer from social anxiety and am also 22 I dont understand it. I dont know one girl who would pick a guy for size that im interested in, I would love to meet a hot girl who liked a big penis, but all I have met is older women who enjoy it. Furthermore, Im still very confused in general. At bars I occasionally feel girls grab at me or my jeans, but I still feel embarassed. Apperantly Im suppose to be cocky and more confident, not trying to hide it.

I really dont know where to go from here. I dont understand girls hooking up with you based on penis size. I think Im a good size and based on the media i should be able to pick up girls easily just because I have a bigger penis then average size male. Also I should have way more confidence because of it, neither is true. And I usually try downplay it based on natural instict. I dont understand it.

If anyone wants to check out my xpeeps page also I have some face picks, you can probably see the anxiety on my face.

xPeeps::redirect

#1 Ninja, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  2. Lorraine

Lorraine New Member

Albums:
    size does matter but you dont have to be massive to please me or any other girl, thats just my opinion

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey, Ninja, first of all ... you have nothing to worry about in the penis-size department.

Secondly ... I know very, very few women who are looking primarily for someone with a big schlong. While many of them have some opinions about what sort of cock turns them on, it's not first on the list.

Finally, I believe that anxiety is a problem for you. I would recommend googling practical tips to help you deal with social anxiety. There's different types of therapy and medication for the more serious cases; but even if you can't do that, there are LOTS of people with some level of social anxiety. Start my googling social anxiety practical tips and check out some of the stuff. Imagine if you enjoyed it and could act on it when someone grabs your big cock through your jeans!

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Size matters to some women more than others, and women come in different sizes themselves, just as men do.

And also, for some, size is way down on the list, whereas for others (including me) it is very important (although I wouldn't say it is THE MOST important...) And the thing is, although I am "older" now (mid-40s), size was very important to me when I was younger too. Maybe for a lot of younger women they don't have a lot of experience and don't really know if size is going to matter to them so much? I didn't have much (and for a long time there, didn't have ANY) experience when I was young either, but I guess I had a psychological thing about well endowed men, since I started fantasizing about them at the age of 12.

5. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Ninja-

I think you actually DO know a lot of girls who want a guy with a big cock; you just don't know that they do, because we aren't really allowed to be very open about it. You really should not be ashamed or anxious about your size, either; you have a great size.

The subject is still only becoming recently permissable to talk about openly, so you might still see a disconnect between what people say in private interviews and what people say in public.

But as for you, do what you are comfortable with; if you don't like girls grabbing your crotch, that's okay. If you are proud of your size and like to be cocky about it, that's okay too.

But yes, I think size definitely does matter.

Aly

6. Iorek

Iorek Member

SIDEBAR

That Extenze chick is effing NAST. Is she supposed to be hot? Maybe she's there to prove you'd need a supplement to get it up for her...

7. lowteg

lowteg Member

dude its adverting they have to make up bull shit to sell the product,

in this case it falls under the category of deceiving advertising.

8. huckjam

huckjam New Member

Look, I'm friends with a number of girls (Havn't had sex with the because I want to stay friends)

And whenever they tell me about whoever they have been with it is either too big or too small, Women don't know what they want.....:rolleyes:

9. rachelehcar

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I normally don't include penis size in the mix.

Good personality, Humorous, Similar Interests, Good Conversation, Looks, Caring, Amount of money he makes.

That's about the order I take on it [but depending on some things the order can change]. I think the big dick thing is just a bonus. :smile:

10. bguy

bguy Member

Now that is a list I like, especially if those items are listed in order of importance.

11. Ninja

Ninja Member

Albums:
    I have not read this since I posted, but thanks to everyone who replied. The input is much appreciated since its still weird subject for me.

I think there is something I need to do, because the social anxiety is a huge problem relating to sex, and relationships. Its actually gotten alot better getting my confidence up at university doing presentations and stuff, I dont really have a problem interacting much now thanks to councelors getting me into a program where communication is very important, that level of social anxiety is gone where I was even afraid to interact with others, now its no problem I should mention though its basically easier for me to talk to people, putting emotions or feelings, or sexual tension toward a female in the equation and then it comes back. Sexually its still very akward. I wish the councelors had a sex program as well.

No matter what when it comes to sexuality unless I am completely drunk (which I dont like) and the girl throws herself at me (usually not the type of girls I like) its like an akward puzzle peice. I want to fit in and be able to move to the next step and make advances back and be ok with it, but theres some sort of sheild built up. I dont know why, and I dont know how to get rid of it.

To be honest half the time I couldnt tell if a girl is interested. Playing games. I always have my guard up and I really have no reason to. I was told again this week by a freinds girlfreind that her freind was interested, I had no idea, but suffice to say she said I give a very cold or neutral vibe when it came to talking more serious, I of course was fine making casual conversation thanks to my university programs.

The title of this subject is kind of wrong, i think it was more a matter of me thinking based on the infomercial you dont need to put emotions, flirting, discussion, personality, you just need a big penis and you can avoid all that, and girls will throw themselves at you.

12. B_3milimeters

B_3milimeters New Member

Ninja- It's all just a game and it can be learned.

Start here: Pick Up Guide: Maniac High's Pick Up Girls Guide and Seduction Website!

Take it with a grain of salt & use what works for you. Some of it is bullshit and some of it actually works.

Your best bet is to find a male friend who is good with women and ask him to 'wingman' you. You can also ask a female friend to do the same but it's more difficult that way.

Don't worry, everyone goes through this phase.

13. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was an Extendz infomercial. The marketing technique of theirs and ALL OTHER "make your dick bigger" products is amazingly simply. They simply plant in your head, be a better lover, be a better this, be a bigger man, satisfy her like you have never satisfied her before, etc. What they do is target the insecurity of most men not having a big enough penis to have a great sex life. They get away with it too. Look at the demand for it, look at your junkmail in your email, etc. We are constantly bombarded that we are not large enough. I've seen large dicked guys think they were not big enough. The ploy works. Stupid I think as most of this stuff is useless bullshit.

14. 220483

Gold Member

OK, this is a very contorversial question. HIS SIZE SO IMPORTANT?
    OK, in fact it is. if you can't please another, or even yourself, than we have a problem. as in many things in life, the best things stay in the middle. NOT too small, and NOT too BIG!
    when we see those infomercials about size, they're always about the smaller wanting to get BIGGER, cause we're forgeting that in fact, although size has an importance, it's the WAY you use it that makes the difference.
    when I think about PENIS size, I always thing about a SEX IN THE CITY episode, where CHARLOTE has a 'fuckbuddy' [better said a SUCKBUDDY] that eats her with the most intense pleasure, and at the end of the 'day' SUCKS [not literally] in bed...
    sometimes, not all good things have to be big. YOU'RE worries are natural, and maybe you should cae about getting it BIGGER to get more girls, but I guess there's more to life than having 'that' big cock girls [or guys] can worship! :D

and IF I seam mellow, it's because I'm in love, and cock sizes stoped being a problem to me! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted