Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Last week, I ran into a guy from high school who I had not seen in over 20 years. We were on some of the same athletic teams, and it was fun reminiscing. I was a little surprised when he brought up the subject of my dick, though. He reminded me (with good humor) of how I lorded my big dick over the other guys. Like most well hung men, I believe, I am well aware of the notoriety that often comes along with having a big dick, but I can't say I was necessarily expecting him to remember this tidbit as vividly as he did. Now, I have never denied being very proud of my dick and that I enjoy showing it off when given the opportunity. However, I wonder whether I should be more embarrassed than I am (and I did feel a little embarrassed at the time) that it my big cock and my associated swagger that he remembered most. Is there a lesson to be learned here?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week, I ran into a guy from high school who I had not seen in over 20 years. We were on some of the same athletic teams, and it was fun reminiscing. I was a little surprised when he brought up the subject of my dick, though. He reminded me (with good humor) of how I lorded my big dick over the other guys. Like most well hung men, I believe, I am well aware of the notoriety that often comes along with having a big dick, but I can't say I was necessarily expecting him to remember this tidbit as vividly as he did. Now, I have never denied being very proud of my dick and that I enjoy showing it off when given the opportunity. However, I wonder whether I should be more embarrassed than I am (and I did feel a little embarrassed at the time) that it my big cock and my associated swagger that he remembered most. Is there a lesson to be learned here?
Yes, the lesson is that when you have a large penis it is important not to act like a big dick. :biggrin1: