So, Somebody Says To You, "What I Remember About You Is..."

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Fire Stick, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last week, I ran into a guy from high school who I had not seen in over 20 years. We were on some of the same athletic teams, and it was fun reminiscing. I was a little surprised when he brought up the subject of my dick, though. He reminded me (with good humor) of how I lorded my big dick over the other guys. Like most well hung men, I believe, I am well aware of the notoriety that often comes along with having a big dick, but I can't say I was necessarily expecting him to remember this tidbit as vividly as he did. Now, I have never denied being very proud of my dick and that I enjoy showing it off when given the opportunity. However, I wonder whether I should be more embarrassed than I am (and I did feel a little embarrassed at the time) that it my big cock and my associated swagger that he remembered most. Is there a lesson to be learned here?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just see it from their point of view, it's mayeb a bit weird that that is the thing they focus on :rolleyes:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, the lesson is that when you have a large penis it is important not to act like a big dick. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice