So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering why so many "100% straight" guys have pics of them showing off their asses, or bend over shots showing ...err..even more.

:smile:

LOL

There seem to be a good number of self-identified (at least by virtue of their profile percentage) "100% straight" guys, that are interested in cocks to a surprising degree. E.g, proposals to j/o together, expressed appreciation of the form and function of other penises, etc.

Who knew straight guys were so.....open-minded. :wink:

The bum cheeks ones arent a problem, imo - altho totally str8 guys don't seem to do them.

Showing more than that, tho = :eek: :redface:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or another explanation..they don't have medical coverage and perhaps are hoping some members might be Proctologists willing to diagnose their anal problems for free. Yeah thats it ;-)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or another explanation..they don't have medical coverage and perhaps are hoping some members might be Proctologists willing to diagnose their anal problems for free. Yeah thats it ;-)
'Puts his gloves on' :biggrin1:

Attachments

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many women see a guy's ass as the sexiest body part.

The internet must be brimming, then, with websites dedicated to women craving images of men's hairy bungholes. :tongue:

I agree that many women are turned on by a guy's sexy butt. But there's a big difference between a butt, and a butthole (which is what seaside was referring to, I believe).

Anyway, people can post whatever pics of themselves they want I guess.* No harm done.**

* Criminal activity excluded.

** This is not always true. Viewer trauma may result, in some cases.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't believe that there are any 100% straight guys on LPSG.org. I think you have to be at least 1% on the gay side or a little gay/bi curious to be here... as for me I like the ass shots.....But lets all be honest with our straight/gay %,s

Wes

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love men's butts and I've pegged more "straight" bung than I care to admit but when it comes to pictures I think some things are best left to the imagination.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The internet must be brimming, then, with websites dedicated to women craving images of men's hairy bungholes. :tongue:

I agree that many women are turned on by a guy's sexy butt. But there's a big difference between a butt, and a butthole (which is what seaside was referring to, I believe).

Anyway, people can post whatever pics of themselves they want I guess.* No harm done.**

* Criminal activity excluded.

** This is not always true. Viewer trauma may result, in some cases.

Hilarious! and yes, all true :tongue:

I don't believe that there are any 100% straight guys on LPSG.org. I think you have to be at least 1% on the gay side or a little gay/bi curious to be here... as for me I like the ass shots.....But lets all be honest with our straight/gay %,s

Wes
My point exactly :smile:

Many women see a guy's ass as the sexiest body part.
Yes honey, their ass, butt cheeks, sure. Butt HOLE...not so much. I'm not looking to insert anything into the anal cavity so not quite a turn on to me.
I dont want to check for prostate cancer while browsing galleries.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Either way, its an adult site, but I do agree, what confuses me, (although I hate the % box), is the amount of Straight guys, (I hate labels too) that can rate another guys butt, pics and when no women available add on guys hit me up, but I ain't judging just confused sometimes..

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am '100% straight' and I have a pic of my butt but I don't think it shows 'too much'. Women comment on my bum all the time so I thought that any member viewing my gallery would want to see my complete body. Therefore, I uploaded a cheeky shot. If anyone finds it too revealing or disturbing I will be sure to keep my arse in check in future. :biggrin1:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I am '100% straight' and I have a pic of my butt but I don't think it shows 'too much'. Women comment on my bum all the time so I thought that any member viewing my gallery would want to see my complete body. Therefore, I uploaded a cheeky shot. If anyone finds it too revealing or disturbing I will be sure to keep my arse in check in future. :biggrin1:

:eek: I have never looked at your checked botty MOT..

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I just looked it's a great shot than anyone with any sense would appreciate!:cool: