So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering why so many "100% straight" guys have pics of them showing off their asses, or bend over shots showing ...err..even more.

:smile:

I'm just wondering why you are slamming people who actually share pictures of themselves here? You have not shared much of yourself other than you own a black bra and have bad taste in clothing. What's up with that?:smile:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That wouldn't have even been in my top 100 thoughts to be honest, Pen.:biggrin1:

Okay, you don't have to think about the water. :tongue:

But please feel free to regale us (or just me ;P) with some of those thoughts. :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, you don't have to think about the water. :tongue:

But please feel free to regale us (or just me ;P) with some of those thoughts. :wink:

Darlin' I think you know me well enough by now to know that dirty, filthy and lewd wouldn't even begin to describe them. :wink:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with the above. Straight guys can find their body hot and feel sexy. I assume the guys here just enjoy the attention and are comfortable and proud of what they got. Love it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just wondering why you are slamming people who actually share pictures of themselves here? You have not shared much of yourself other than you own a black bra and have bad taste in clothing. What's up with that?:smile:

Really? One of the most reasonable people on this site just got nasty. One, you obviously know nothing about me. I love gay guys and I have no problem with anything pertaining to homosexuality. What I was commenting on was the use of "100% straight". Not the ass shot itself. I've seen plenty of gay guys spread their cheeks and i couldnt care less.

This thread wasn't meant to be taken all that seriously anyway. :mad:

I'm sorry that it bothered you to the point that you felt it necessary to personally attack me, whats up with that? :confused: (not that it's any of your business but I've never worn that top out in public, I tend to dress pretty conservatively) and furthermore again, you don't know me because if you did you'd know that since I've been a member here I've spent many many hours on my webcam for plenty of member to see, and had way more pictures up at any given time. Far more "veteran" members have even less than that. So ...what-the-fuck-ever!

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon people. Stop getting all heated. Save that for the bedroom.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering why so many "100% straight" guys have pics of them showing off their asses, or bend over shots showing ...err..even more.

:smile:

I always think about that question when i see too, or even straight guys with a picture of a woman in their avatars.....weird for a straight huh? :rolleyes:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the joke in the first 15 seconds of this video explains some of that behavior:

YouTube - ‪TBBT - Welcome to the Gay Bar‬‏

TheBoyfriend tells me he loves being told he's attractive by gay men. He isn't gay, but the attention boosts his ego. I feel better about my looks when people tell me I'm attractive, even if I'm not attracted to the person who gave me the compliment. We all need an ego boost sometimes. The only times I've ever felt strongly compelled to post up sexy photos are the times when I've felt unattractive, like now! I feel like it would help me feel better about myself. Compliments are good karma.

That, and some of them probably aren't completely straight. :tongue:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is gay that many straight men here do not ascribe to gender and sexual preference stereotypes

Fix'd.

But seriously, some of the straight galleries are pretty gay. (As in homoerotic).

I love seaside and all the womens on here. I get what she's saying. Some people on here who claim to be straight have homoerotic pics in their gallery. Like anal insertions, asshole's out, etc.

Of course there is nothing wrong with that but I think seaside was just pointing out the dickotomy. I mean...dichotomy.

Seems a little odd that someone who claims to be 100% into women is catering to gay men as well. Of course some could argue that a straight man's cock is catering to gays too but I don't think so.

It depends on the intentions of the gallery owner. But generally:

Cock = hetero and/or homosexual/erotic
Ass (especially assholes) = homosexual/erotic