So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Spoken by someone with no pictures of himself.

Remarkably there was LPSG before you graced us.

I used to have pics of my cock and I used to have pictures of my butt in swimmies.

The women loved my cock, the gay guys loved my cock. The women loved my butt, the gay guys loved my butt.

Me 4 You 0.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Remarkably there was LPSG before you graced us.

I used to have pics of my cock and I used to have pictures of my butt in swimmies.

The women loved my cock, the gay guys loved my cock. The women loved my butt, the gay guys loved my butt.

Me 4 You 0.
ah,,, memories. "Straight" guys loved your butt too.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to turn this thread into a bigger issue than it is, but I honestly don't think seaside meant to offend anybody. She was just curious as to why some straight men would want to exhibit their anus when they have no apparent interest in 'ass-play'. Of course, all sorts of men - straight and gay are interested in it, but I don't think the miswording of a thread is anything to get really offended over. :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to turn this thread into a bigger issue than it is, but I honestly don't think seaside meant to offend anybody. She was just curious as to why some straight men would want to exhibit their anus when they have no apparent interest in 'ass-play'. Of course, all sorts of men - straight and gay are interested in it, but I don't think the miswording of a thread is anything to get really offended over. :smile:

I am also sorry that this turned into a bigger drama than necessary but I take exception to people who abase anyone here who has the courage to share intimate photos of themselves in a forum that is based on Support. The title of this thread So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots? was a back handed slap at straight and gay men by someone who clearly does not understand that prostate stimulation or exhibition can not be labeled gay or straight.
If she had stated in her OP asked why do straight men show pictures of their anus? instead of making a generalization that men here who state that they are "straight" are somehow gay for posting such photos. Nowhere in this thread did she state.... just curious as to why some straight men would want to exhibit their anus when they have no apparent interest in 'ass-play'.

Last edited:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand what you're saying, nudey. But don't you think we take ourselves a bit too seriously sometimes? Can we not take the piss once in awhile without getting attacked for committing a major social violation?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand what you're saying, nudey. But don't you think we take ourselves a bit too seriously sometimes? Can we not take the piss once in awhile without getting attacked for committing a major social violation?

I understand what you are saying too; but why is it whenever a moderator has a view on something "we are taking ourselves too seriously?" Can I quote you the next time there is a report to the moderators in the politics forum when someone else is reported for just saying what's on their mind?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also sorry that this turned into a bigger drama than necessary but I take exception to people who abase anyone here who has the courage to share intimate photos of themselves in a forum that is based on Support. The title of this thread So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots? was a back handed slap at straight and gay men by someone who clearly does not understand that prostate stimulation or exhibition can not be labeled gay or straight.
If she had stated in her OP asked why do straight men show pictures of their anus? instead of making a generalization that men here who state that they are "straight" are somehow gay for posting such photos. Nowhere in this thread did she state.... just curious as to why some straight men would want to exhibit their anus when they have no apparent interest in 'ass-play'.

I accept that she didn't actually say "just curious.....interest in ass-play" but the impression I get from the thread is that she meant no offence or harm even if any was taken. As I said, she did misword the title of the thread and some of her posts but the point I wish to stress is that I don't believe she meant to hurt anybody. A generalisation was made, but I think it can be forgiven based on the fact that no real harm has been done and there was no malice in mind. Again, I don't want to turn this into faux legal proceedings against seaside - I simply want us all to see the perspective of others and show support and leniency when it is needed.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I accept that she didn't actually say "just curious.....interest in ass-play" but the impression I get from the thread is that she meant no offence or harm even if any was taken. As I said, she did misword the title of the thread and some of her posts but the point I wish to stress is that I don't believe she meant to hurt anybody. A generalisation was made, but I think it can be forgiven based on the fact that no real harm has been done and there was no malice in mind. Again, I don't want to turn this into faux legal proceedings against seaside - I simply want us all to see the perspective of others and show support and leniency when it is needed.

Your closing statement was the only reason I posted in this thread. So on that we agree.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand what you are saying too; but why is it whenever a moderator has a view on something "we are taking ourselves too seriously?" Can I quote you the next time there is a report to the moderators in the politics forum when someone else is reported for just saying what's on their mind?

I was using the "royal lpsg we" when I said "we take ourselves too seriously", just to be clear.

I am as guilty of anyone of many of the things I gripe about. I look at this place like one big (as they all are) dysfunctional communal family. A lovingly dysfunctional family that aspires to enjoy its collective self as it reveres cock and waxes philosophical on matters mundane, fascinating, urgent, and obscure. A family that gripes (and gropes :eek:), debates, discusses, diverts, disgusts, disturbs, denounces.......all in the course of a groupthinky, grouplovey festival of webbery. C'est la vie.

Nevertheless, I get irked when there's a group gripe pile on a single member, especially when said member's "offense" is particularly innocuous.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was using the "royal lpsg we" when I said "we take ourselves too seriously", just to be clear.

I am as guilty of anyone of many of the things I gripe about. I look at this place like one big (as they all are) dysfunctional communal family. A lovingly dysfunctional family that aspires to enjoy its collective self as it reveres cock and waxes philosophical on matters mundane, fascinating, urgent, and obscure. A family that gripes (and gropes :eek:), debates, discusses, diverts, disgusts, disturbs, denounces.......all in the course of a groupthinky, grouplovey festival of webbery. C'est la vie.

Nevertheless, I get irked when there's a group gripe pile on a single member, especially when said member's "offense" is particularly innocuous.
in·noc·u·ous/iˈnäkyo͞oəs/
Adjective: Not harmful or offensive
Again we agree on many points and I would like to quote you. But it was offensive.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

I don't think Seaside was getting dogpiled either, I certainly had more serious concerns about Incocknito's posts.